Bfg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bfg

I have the BFG enabled in my mutators. Is there any way I can have it be my default weapon when I spawn in Instant Action games? I moved it to the top of my weapon list, but still it won't spawn with me, forcing me to find it on the map, or get it off someone I kill.

Thanks.

Hmm... Use swaptool and make that BFG replace the assault rifle or shield gun.

Comment

I'll code this for you if you show me what BFG you are talking about.

Comment

BFG

According to the above page, the BFG is supposed to replace the Rocket Launcher by default, but on mine, it doesn't. I still spawn with the Rocket Launcher in LMS and have to get the BFG off someone I've killed.

Comment

It'll be done tomorow!

Comment

Thanks very much.

Comment

Here you go:

http://www.filefront.com/17462017/BFG-Simplified.rar

Just select a mutator called "BFG - Spawn with BFG" and you should spawn with it. Let me know if you need anything more in the mutator.

Comment

Thanks. Will download, try it and report back with results when I get home tonight.

BFG Simplified is installed. Before using it, should I disable the original BFG?

Comment

You need to keep the old BFG file, but in order to start with it you should only select this mutator.

Comment

Thanks! The mutator works like a charm. I was able to spawn with the BFG and blow the bots (and myself a couple times) away.

Comment

Heh, good to see it helped you!

Comment

Working...
                      X