Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where I can get that bright green pro sheild gun to use offline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where I can get that bright green pro sheild gun to use offline?

I really like using that bright green pro trails shield gun but I cant seem to find it anywhere. I already found the effects menu mutator that I can use offline so all I need is this shield.

I think your talking about MutNoAutoFire.

You can download it here.

Comment

There's allot of fixes in this, thankyou so much Eliot for sharing it with me. I will give it a try.

Comment

I don't want to offend you, but MutNoAutoFire has been described more than once as a hack that opens a backdoor for you to do things with a server without the knowledge of the admin, hence I would never even risk to use it.

Evidence?
        http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showp...0&postcount=10
        http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...3#post27572163

Comment

The source code is included with the mutator so you can check that out yourself if you are unsure . And i bet this confusing is caused by the fact that early versions of the mutator did have some exclusive features that only worked for hardcoded GUIDs these gave no advantage but just some visual effects feature for the ShieldGun such as the RainbowColor, now since some versions ago admins can give anyone these exclusive features.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliot View Post
            The source code is included with the mutator so you can check that out yourself if you are unsure .
            Supposedly someone trying to crack the mod way back when did just that. They did make the exclusive features work, but also said that while looking at the code of some version, I don't remember which there's an ungodly amount, had exactly the features I described.

If it's been removed in a later version I don't know. I'm not even 100% sure there even was a backdoor. But I've seen enough pure BS from the trial community to both know it's probably true and not trust anything from there.

Comment

Working...
            X