Onslaught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onslaught

Have a question how would i go about changing the scoring system from 2 points if you destroy the core before overtime to 1 point no matter what on a server

You mean like overriding the server's settings mapside?

No way. It might be possible with scripting, but you are more likely to change the whole server's setting permanently then and that will give you a lot of frustration from admins and nobody will play your map.

Comment

You are always free to create a modified Onslaught gametype with configurable or fixed scoring.

Comment

thanks for the info but i have NO skills when it comes to code work. i thought it might of been something already out here tha wouldve made it easier. but thanks a lot

Comment

Hmmm, I guess that if you set both regular score and OT score to 1 using Wulff's mutator, you should obtain what you want (at least that's what I understand from your first post):
          http://ut2004.titaninternet.co.uk/fo...900#post313900

Comment

Yes. Wulff's mutator works really well.

Comment

Thanks Guys good looking out it works great i was hoping to find something that was just that easy and i thank you all for your help on this matter. I do have 1 more question is it a way to configure it so it doesnt take the server off the standard server list.

Comment

Any mod will take you off the standard servers list, because guess what, the standard servers list is for vanilla servers only And bypassing it is foul play.

Comment

Working...
                X