Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking for a certain ONS map - does anyone recognize this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a certain ONS map - does anyone recognize this?

Hey everyone. I lost my favorite custom ONS map after a re-install, I'm hoping someone might know the one I'm looking for. Hopefully I can give enough details to paint a clear enough picture of it.

It was made more than 2 or 3 years ago. It has a lush green terrain, not many trees or buildings. There are 5 power nodes, not counting the cores. Each team's power core is surrounded on 3 sides by tall cliffs. There is a turret in front of the power core that sits on a big rock. There is a power node in the middle of the map in a valley. There are big rocks on either side of the node that form an archway. On each hill that forms the valley there is a jump pad that lands you on the cliff that overlooks the power core. There is a target painter near the spot where you land. The two nodes on the far ends of the map have a tank by them. There is no leviathan on the map.

I might be a little off on the details, I haven't played in a long time. If you know of a map that fits this description (doesn't have to be an exact match) please name it I would like to find it. thanks

Is it this one: http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=3645

?

Not really going through every point of your description, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Not at my usual computer so cannot check the list of maps I have. I may have other suggestions later but right now I would think of ONS-Araja (far from being a complete match):
      http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=3594

Comment

Hmm, yeah, you probably mean Valarna.

Comment

Originally posted by Crusha K. Rool View Post
          Hmm, yeah, you probably mean Valarna.

That's the one!! This is a slightly different version than the one I had, it only had stock vehicles. Thanks for answering, I wasn't very optimistic about finding it again.

Comment

Isn't it a CBP map? I know this map and it is awesome -btw Crusha, the map you posted first looks just (=~awesome) It's great for vehicle Assassin and it looks so realistic!

Comment

Working...
            X