Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT jokes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The awesomeness of Return to Na Pali

Hm... since we couldn't find any good location for our holidays I think we'll just fly to Na Pali and camp next to the Sunspire. Hopefully those Gasbags won't be there in the summer...

Comment

• Nah, i prefer go there at the winter and warm me up in a nali house near the Gala's Peak

Comment

• Now where did I put my Chantilly... Or Prometheus, for that matter...

Comment

• Added these to the checklist
          • You play too much UT if you try to hammer-jump to bed (literally hammer-jump).
          • You play too much UT if you sign a contract (with clantag and) ingame nick.
          • You play too much UT if you make UT jokes.

Comment

• Bump.

Added these to the checklist:
            • You play too much UT if you think you will respawn when you died.
            • You play too much UT if you are asking yourself what "real life" is.

Do you guys know any other jokes?

Comment

• You know you play too much UT if you think there was never an Unreal before UT :P

Comment

• You play too much UT when you think that David defeated a tank with his slingshot.

Comment

• You know you play too much UT if you say something like this: "Yea, I'm a subclass of my mother and father."

Comment

• Originally posted by Baryonyx View Post
                    You play too much UT when you think that David defeated a tank with his slingshot.
                    Oh... and I thought he was just a 1337 player who refused to use a Manta and used a slingshot to show off his skills.
                    Originally posted by Hyzoran View Post
                    You know you play too much UT if you say something like this: "Yea, I'm a subclass of my mother and father."
                    Child extends Parents
                    placeable; ?

Comment

• You know you have played to much UT when you begin plotting an entire sequel with a complex plot, character development, individual personalities for every character that has appeared from UT99 to UT3 and Championship 2.

Yeah I went that far...

Let's just say, Xan Kriegor acting like a Soccer dad and Matrix being a sly Starscreamer doofus.

Comment

• You play too much UT if you forgot your real name and react on your nickname instead.
                        Originally posted by Rukifellth View Post
                        [...]sly[...]
                        Yeah, I'm listening?

Comment

• Actually, people responding to nicknames ain't that odd.

I have a friend at the acting school who we call "Tuna", since the first day she came to the acting school, she ate lots of canned tuna for lunch. She now even got herself a shirt that reads "Hot Tuna". XD

Comment

• You play too much UT if you have an automatic text to speech feature in your mind.

(Helps me much when , I am studying )

Comment

• I'd rather say: You play too much UT when you read all chat with microsoft Anna or microsoft sam's voice in your mind (depending on OS).

Comment

• Same here , It happens with me always lol , No matter what I read there is always a microsoft sam for text to speech lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X