This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who, the comments xD

the videos you can't see are blocked videos by industries and some times by the governement, I for example can't listen to some Oomph! songs, because they were blocked by a company

Comment

Originally posted by Darkemule View Post
      I bet you'll get addicted after a couple of games
      Maybe, maybe I'll try it. But only maybe

BTW GPing, companies like Sony Music Entertainment or however it's called?? I can't listen to almost 50% of what I want to listen to LMAO

Comment

yes, it is exactly that xD

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
          Unreal Tournament a single player game? And UT99 the expansion pack of UT? O_o
          I'm not sure what's the second site, but yes, UT1 was created as a second expansion pack for Unreal. The First one, UPak, was later called Return to Na Pali, the second one, Botpack AKA Unreal Add-on, was later named Unreal Tournament and sold standalone.

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
          @Darkemule: Well, I'm not a big UT-RPG fan. I play a real RPG from time to time, Neverwinter Nights (IMO a great game, especially if you want to relax a bit after some (=about 80) UT matches, please don't burn me for this post), but UT and RPG elements is a bad mixture IMO, that's why I don't like it and btw the balance is bad then
          But well, as I said it's only my opinion
          If you want to see how Unreal Tournament should look with RPG elements, get Mass Effect

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
            I'm not sure what's the second site, but yes, UT1 was created as a second expansion pack for Unreal. The First one, UPak, was later called Return to Na Pali, the second one, Botpack AKA Unreal Add-on, was later named Unreal Tournament and sold standalone.
            I know all of that but this person said that UT was a single player game and not Unreal That's what i mean. People mix these games up. IMO that's sad but it's a bit funny if people try to explain something and make such a big mistake that nobody will understand it
            BTW did I say that I like the rolleyes-smileys?

EDIT: BTW I've read a quite interesting article somewhere that when they tried to find a better name for the mod which was called botpack at that time they first decided to call it Unreal: Tournament Edition and then they simply removed the Edition from the title when they decided to make it a standalone game The article had many quotes of workers at Epic and experiences they made and how the Uwindow was used. It was originally a user made mod for U1. It was changed for UT and included in the Unreal Gold pack as the default menu in Unreal. As (I think) all of you know Unreal originally had a menu like Quake ][ a bit.

Comment

wow...Mass Effect gave me an Unreal II felling xD
              There is also a FPS/RPG good game, it uses Unreal Engine 3, the game is called Boarderlands

Comment

Originally posted by 100GPing100 View Post
                wow...Mass Effect gave me an Unreal II felling xD
                Exactly my thoughts. It's like Unreal II plus.

Comment

I don't think that Epic should had removed content from the unreal games, the games would be even better, like UT3 and Unreal II, they weren't the ones that sold more copies, and still those were the ones in wich Epic removed content.

Comment

Originally posted by 100GPing100 View Post
                    OK, everyone that wants to participate post your greenwich meridian time, like to me it is +0
                    For me it's GMT+1.

Comment

No -wait! I've made a mistake. In summer it's as if it would be GMT+2 here in Germany.

EDIT: I'm confused.. Here an information and btw I'm totaly confused and tired at the moment: I posted at 12:11AM

Comment

here in summer the time is difrent to, we addHere when it is summer, we all set the time one hour back. So I will do like Sly did.

Edit: I posted this at 08:56 AM. I think that I who posts the time and day of the tournament could post the time when they made the post.

Comment

I'd play, but you guys are all Euros, so my ping would be 100 g's

Comment

Internet... destroys all the fun with the darn ping :'(
                            I wish there wouldn't be anything like a ping (nothing against you GPing I guess you know which ping I mean ^^). I guess in let's say 20 years we will be able to play with a nice ping LOL

Comment

well, I am nice xD, JK.

I can't play with a ping off less than 90, and it isn't so bad, unless you are a sniper :/

Comment

I am a sniper :S I guess that's why I play a lot instant action But don't worry, I'm not a camper or anything like that - I dodge through the maps with my beloved Sniper/LG or my beloved Shock (IMO it's way too easy to shoot the heads off the bots -can I set it higher than godlike? Is there a mutator which increases botskill? They don't behave like players do.)

Comment

Working...
                                X