X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My games just come in today people

Comment

OK, so I was thinking the next Community Tournament could be next friday (1-2-2011 DD-MM-YY). We should choose a time that suits the best for most people. For me I think 8:00 PM UTC (GreenwitchMeridian, London, Lisboa).

(First post will be adited when a suitable time is choosen and a server.

Comment

Friday sounds good!
        1-2-2011 DD-MM-YY
        I think you meant 1-7-2011 DD-MM-YY.

8PM UTC is also good.
        We'll have to see if U4E can join (she never really had the possiblity to play with us). And we have to ask Flak.

I would say, let's try to find a date when Flak and U4E can join if this one won't work!

Comment

Friday is fine with me.
          I just hope my ping stays below 900 this time.

By the way, how will the server be set up? Do we connect to it through Hamachi or will it be a normal listen server?

Comment

Can't we just use a dedicated one?

Comment

Since Infernus is (finally) back, I'll ask him if we can use his server.

Comment

Emerald: We only used hamachi that time because there wasn't another way. This time it won't be that way.

I agree Sly. a time when they can join would be cool.

Comment

We didn't need Hamachi last time at all, Sly just forgot about the Listen Server functionality.

Comment

Oh right, he wans't the only one

Comment

where and when will be the next tourney please tell gmt/utc time

Comment

For now the time will be 8:00 PM UTC, possibly next friday, but until wednesday we should confirm that.
                        The server I still need to talk with Infernus.

Comment

I'll reinstall xfire in a few minutes (put a windows image on my PC because of various reasons and have to reinstall many things), what concerns the CT I'll meet you there GPing!

Comment

Great, cya there then

Comment

Maybe the tournament will only be in some weeks. Depends in Flak's answer and the fusion with the schedule.

Comment

I have bad news. Tomorrow I won't be able to join. Even if I could, tomorrow is not a good day for the server and I still didn't got the response from Flak.

Maybe next week or in two weeks. I just have to fit it together with the server's schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X