X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...yeah, well notifying people about it 10 minutes before it starts hardly helps, you know. And what is stopping you from just giving the IP? I have never seen any use of Hamachi. You just forward your ports and you're all good to go, using hacks like that is just silly.

Comment

So no Emerald in the Tournament? D:

Comment

Can you tell me now how I get rid of that Hamachi ****?!

Every time I start my PC it automatically establishs some LAN connection "Network (Public Network) - Access: Only local - Connection: Hamachi".
        Nothing in the Hamachi program indicates such an autostart behavior and in fact I already removed the program from autostart via msconfig and "deactivated" the network via the network and permission center, but the it keeps appearing on every start.

I hope it vanishes if I uninstall the program, but if not, I will be angry at Sly because that thing was completely unnecessary for the Tournament.

Comment

Actually, you should be angry at me.
          Well, turning it off on the msconfig.exe should do it, but since it did not go to "Start>All Programs>Start" (something like start, don't really know the folder name in inglish, it is a folder that means like when you start windows), if there is Hamachi there, remove it.

If it is not in that folder, unsinstalling the program will do it

Comment

It's called Autostart usually, but it isn't there.

I uninstall it and will see tomorrow if that helped.

Comment

It will help, if there is not program to initiate, it won't initiate. And when you uninstall the program, the virtual drive and everything gets removed.

Comment

Hmm I wonder why the UCWeapon mut would not show up in the browser. Anyone know whats up with that?

Comment

When I try using the UCWeapon mutator it does show up in the browser, but when I play a match it just shows the normal UT2004 weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaargh View Post
                    When I try using the UCWeapon mutator it does show up in the browser, but when I play a match it just shows the normal UT2004 weapons.
                    That's strange. The last community tournament we played a few matches with them online. I haven't heard that from anyone else either.

Comment

Important Issues

OMG! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it , I had to be in Prescott, AZ at the time while my relatives there in Florida are re-modeling my new home. That's why I couldn't make it. I'm deeply apologize for the mess up.

I had to post this so everyone will know what's going on.

Comment

Sorry for double post but I forgot to mention in the post above that I know I posted here a few days ago for the first time using an iphone lol it wasn't easy though. Now I'm here in Arizona visiting my sister and staying for just a couple of days then go back home in Florida in my new home.

Comment

I got a PM by Unreal4Eva today, it's not a good one though...:
                          Originally posted by Unreal4Eva
                          Remember the new home I was supposed to get, well I just made it back from AZ with my sister only to find my new home was broken into while I was in Arizona! I'm having to use my iPhone to write this cause my PC and everything is gone!

I'm at my old home right now trying to cooperate from what happened.
                          Let everyone know I made it back but this happened while I was gone.
                          Those are truly not great news
                          I hope you get all your stuff back, or at least the most important things! D:

Comment

That is really bad D:

Hope they cath the guy that did htis

Comment

That's awful. I hope they catch whoever did this and you get everything back.

Comment

Hi guys thanks for the support. The authorities are still searching for the one(s) that did this and they will try to get my belongings back when they find the jerks! I also heard there were a home invasion not too far in this area that could be connected somehow.

Comment

Working...
                                X