X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess when we start with the matches at let's say 9 PM this could be also ideal for you guys in America, right?

Comment

OK, everyone that wants to participate post your greenwich meridian time, like to me it is +0

Comment

GMT+1 here When will the first Tournament start and on which server, which gametype etc etc? What do we need? I think Emeralds mutator is not on any server and won't work online yet and Suspense2k4 is not as Suspense-like as I wish it'd be. Still waiting for an answer and a permission to start with editing it

Comment

I would look for servers, but I want to know what you all want to play, DM, vCTF, CTF, TDM, DOM, ONS.

I would be easy if someone created a server, and then he would give the server name and gametype to the others. Does it needs to be a dedicated server?!? Because in UT3, I wasn't able to play Campaingn online because he server wasn't dedicated or something 0o

Comment

I play mainly (v)CTF and from time to time ONS as well.

Comment

I knew about you, you have already said that many times xD

I am also more turned to (v)CTF, and some times DM and then not very often ONS(I actually prefer WAR to ONS, don't shout this on me xD).

vCTF, I think is better played in UT3, but it is also good in UT2004.

Comment

VCTF in UT3 is pretty horrible without the VCTF Classic mutator... You get pancake'd by every Manta there is on the map as soon as you touch the flag.
                Oh, and from what I know, my mutator does work online, just with some bugs (I think the Rocket Launcher's modes don't work online). The LTBOMH mutator should work online, though.

Comment

Originally posted by 100GPing100 View Post
                  I
                  vCTF, I think is better played in UT3, but it is also good in UT2004.
                  That's for some reason true , although I miss the "flag in vehicle"-feature...

Thanks for the info, Emerald I'll check out the vCTF classic mutator! Can I have the flag in a bender then again?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                    Thanks for the info, Emerald I'll check out the vCTF classic mutator! Can I have the flag in a bender then again?
                    Yeap. And most importantly, in a scavenger, too!

Comment

In UT2007, I tink it was possible to carry the flag in vehicles, but it was removed, like the orb could be carried in vehicles.

didn't knew about that vctf classic mutator

Comment

Good comment, GPing! LMAO But sadly it's true Looks like they remove half of the game like they did with Unreal 2... *is angry about that*
                        Did you read the comment about the UT series? (site 2)
                        Unreal Tournament a single player game? And UT99 the expansion pack of UT? O_o
                        However, do you think we could probably test my Overlord remake and other maps by other users on these tournaments? Because I couldn't find any server which would upload it/couldn't contact any admin this would be a good way to test it for online compability. I'd like to play Darkemules vCTF-Tropik as well

Comment

It seems a good idea to me

site 2 ?!? o0

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                            I'd like to play Darkemules vCTF-Tropik as well
                            There is no need to set up a tournament for this, you can play it every day on the server where i play

If you are interested and like RPG: 83.98.163.86:7777 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by 100GPing100 View Post
                              site 2 ?!? o0
                              Yes the second site of the comments. I don't know how YouTube looks like in other countries, I can only visit YouTube Germany for some reason :/ That's the reason why I can't watch some videos I guess (not available in your country).
                              That shows how people think about the U & UT series (although they are different IMO): UT = U ... but that's wrong!

@Darkemule: Well, I'm not a big UT-RPG fan. I play a real RPG from time to time, Neverwinter Nights (IMO a great game, especially if you want to relax a bit after some (=about 80) UT matches, please don't burn me for this post), but UT and RPG elements is a bad mixture IMO, that's why I don't like it and btw the balance is bad then
                              But well, as I said it's only my opinion

Comment

I bet you'll get addicted after a couple of games

Comment

Working...
                                X