X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of curiosity: Do you think Flak is also such a lucky person what concerns funny things and mishaps just like we are? If so, I suggest that she joins our team (the "lol"-team ) in one of the CTs (if she can participate of course)

Comment

If so, it will probably be the most awesome match ever.
      The things that happen to us alone are often really hilarious. Just imagine what would happen if the three of us were on the same team.

But seriously, I think that if Flak were to join a match, It would be over in less than a minute.

Comment

No no no, it wouldn't be over just because Flak was there. I would grab Flak and win the game, many say that this weapon is overpowered, but it isn't, we Flak players have a lot of skill, that is what is going on

So Flak joins, I grab Flak and the game ends.

Comment

I also prefer to use Flak (the weapon).
          I've got some pretty awesome kills with that thing.

Comment

I usually get all grenades right in the face. Even if I am far away, I just dodge jump foward and give momentun to it, which makes it go further and get it into their face. A pretty nice gun.

A pretty gun is also the 4 barrel shotgun from Bulletstorm (even tought I never played it)

Comment

When I fire a Flak..ball..thingy.. it also mostly hits people right in their face.
              I once hit someone right in the face from what appears to be about 100 metres away (I was standing on top of a cliff).
              Though I would probably have missed if he wasn't so kind to accidentally walk straight into it.

Comment

What's this, 15-3-2011, some April Fools junk? Never mind, I just wanted everyone to know I have finally got a new home but I don't have cable or internet turned on yet. I'm writing this thread with an iPhone with internet lol it's kinda hard to type with such a keypad. I'll have to transfer everything over at my new address soon. Glad to be back .

Comment

Wow, then it is quite possible that you will be able to participate on Friday, isn't it?

Comment

IT WOULD BE AWSOME!!

Sly. at the PC when it is 7:36 am (German time)? OH wait, I am here too xD

Comment

Yup, they don't like us. I tried to be in time and some of my lessons have been cancelled. Standing in front of the building and raging in thoughts, could've slept for one more hour lol
                      Okay, it's just a week until vacations, maybe that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by Unreal4Eva View Post
                        What's this, 15-3-2011, some April Fools junk? Never mind, I just wanted everyone to know I have finally got a new home but I don't have cable or internet turned on yet. I'm writing this thread with an iPhone with internet lol it's kinda hard to type with such a keypad. I'll have to transfer everything over at my new address soon. Glad to be back .
                        We "like' this

Comment

Who will be hosting this time?

Comment

Heard something about Hamachi. Never used it before, hope it will work out.

Comment

Same here. I was thinking about having some sort of 'test match' before the Community Tournament begins to ensure that everyone has Hamachi set up correctly and will be able to join.

Comment

I'll try to host a server on my PC since Infernus can't.
                                Any maps and mutators you want to see sooo badly?
                                Btw, the network name is Unreal Tournament 2004 Community Tournament, password is the same as always. If you like you can join it today and I can try to host a server.
                                Do you have xfire? It could be useful for the communication. Hamachi has a chat as well but it's not as good as xfire's chat (means no group chatrooms).

Comment

Working...
                                X