X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can count me in too.

Comment

I'm always able to join
      Today (or tomorrow) I'll ask Infernus if it can be on his server (as always).

I just hope that UT2k4 will work correctly on this PC... If I have any issues I can't solve by trying or searching I'll most likely post on the forum.

Comment

We can test your mutator Emerald
        Sly. you the one taking care of the invites?

Also, no XFire yet?

Comment

Invites? As always: No problem
          Xfire will be installed soon. I'll just have to get the backups from my old PC so I'll be using my old one for the next week until I have all the things on this one. I'll "see" you in xfire either today or tomorrow.

Comment

Good to ear that

Comment

Too bad I can't make it this time I have to go to the doctor. Maybe sometime later ppl. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Well, you can't test it if it's not yet released, and I don't have all dependencies and such worked out yet.

Comment

About the server...
                  I talked with Infernus about it. Well, it will not be on his server. Neither this time nor next time. We'll have to do it through Hamachi from now on. This way we can keep it private by creating a private network (same password as always). No need to enter a password everytime we want to play the Community Tournament, just enter it once to join the network and we can play everytime we want. You'll have to search for the CT server in UT2004 under the category LAN. If it is not visible you'll have to copy the Hamachi adress of the person who hosts the matches and paste it into the "open location" window and connect. Very easy

PS: The network name is: Unreal Tournament 2004 Community Tournament
                  Password will be included in the PMs. Fyi, it's the same as always

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                    We'll have to do it through Hamachi from now on.
                    *Googles Hamachi*

Hamachi is a fish commonly used in sushi
                    ...That can't be right...

But seriously, I have never used Hamachi before. What do you need to connect to a virtual network through Hamachi?

Comment

You need Hamachi to use Hamachi

https://secure.logmein.com/products/...licensing.aspx

Grab the free version (I think you need to create a user/pw combo to get it and use it anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by lilalurl View Post
                        You need Hamachi to use Hamachi
                        Well that makes sense.

How about someone hosts some kind of test server the day before the Community Tournament to see if everyone has Hamachi set up correctly?
                        I don't want to miss this simply because I have something configured incorrectly.

Comment

Just got home from doctor and everything is fine. How was the Tournament?

Comment

I'm glad to hear that you're fine.
                            The Tournament begins three weeks from now (probably), so I can't say yet what it will be like.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaargh View Post
                              I'm glad to hear that you're fine.
                              The Tournament begins three weeks from now (probably), so I can't say yet what it will be like.
                              I thought it was today, my bad?

Comment

Your bad. So you'll be able to join the Tournament on the 8th April?

Comment

Working...
                                X