This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
    Yes, but you will also receive messed up UnrealEds plus DRM bloatware.

You could get it off Impulse worldwide without any DRM and with correct installation paths. Or on GOG.com, albeit without UT3.

Got to love the community here
    You can get it at Gamestop also. I always hated DRM bloatware and its the same as you get when you buy something from M$ Xbox Live.

Comment

I surely will not join. I've got 1,5 books to read and make 2 bookreports and 4 other reports.

Anyway I don't even care about my school i'd prefer to go to school in a city I didn't hate..

And wow, I just can't when Flak can...

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
      My parents always said "If you lie, you'll go to hell!"
      Originally posted by Infernus.
      What I absolutely hate is religion, in my opinion the only thing they do is spread lies and repulse simple-minded people. (...) What I believe in is that you need to make the choices which makes you happy, whatever the choice is.

Comment

Hey, this has a plus:
        I'm always (okay, in most cases) going to tell you the truth - doesn't matter if you want to know it or not O_O
        It is something that makes me happy I don't need any (special) secrets.

Comment

5 hours and 40 minutes left…

Comment

Oh, right. I didn't send any PMs yet.

Going to do this now before it's too late..
            PMs go to Flak, you, GreatEmerald, Blaargh, 100GPing100 and Unreal4Eva right?

Comment

Yes those are the people that will join today, I think.

I am very happy because Flak will come to the CT, thanks Flak.

Comment

Are we going to play the actual Downtown beta? The actual one has better working barricades.
                I'll update the link in the PM and send them.

PS: Okay, did everybody get the PM?

Comment

We can try the Downtown, if you like. The rain is just way too loud in the one that is currently available for download. I have already a more advanced one where that is fixed and that doubles the performance, but that is not available for download yet, since I changed some code in the barricades there (which for some reason prevents them from reappearing on reset, that's why I still need to work on that).

Comment

Okay, thank you for letting me know that this community tournament would be on my server.. (NOT!!)

Thanks to my backups and GreatEmerald that i've set up the server now. Just let me know next time when you have plans to do it on one of my clan servers.

Comment

Got the PMs. After trying the Beta B, tried connecting then gotten a "Version Mismatch' then tried Beta C and it still showed the same error. What am I doing wrong?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Originally posted by Unreal4Eva View Post
                        Got the PMs. After trying the Beta B, tried connecting then gotten a "Version Mismatch' then tried Beta C and it still showed the same error. What am I doing wrong?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                        I think that's my fault of not updating my server stuff since I got to know about this just today, i'll update it now.

Comment

Re-uploaded files, everything should be okay and workign now.

Comment

In case you get odd behaviour like downloads over 100%, reconnect. If you get version mismatches, make sure you have Beta C of UC Weapons and have cleared the cache.

Comment

As you guys may or may not have noticed, our websites were down and I had to work

I'd like the following to send me their names and address though please for a little surprise

100GPing100
                              Crusha K. Rool
                              GreatEmerald
                              Sly.
                              Unreal4Eva
                              Blaargh

Comment

I don't need a surprise Flak I was there for the community and just to have fun. Thanks anyway.
                                Anyways, I'd like to thank everyone who was there a Happy New Year!

PS, I noticed the websites were down and I tried to connect like 4 times and couldn't get through.

Comment

Working...
                                X