X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna try for this. I work tomorrow but hopefully ill be able to join when i get home at 6

Comment

3 Hours left until the events starts.

Somehow I got a rather bad feeling what concerns the number of players.

PS: Who will record!?

Comment

Heh, the event is about having a good time, not a lot of players

Comment

I will record serversidely and also probably clientsidely in case I didn't record well for the server.

Also, for the people with not very fast internet, I recommend to download Dowtown 4 (NOT 4A!!!), but if you have fast internet, you can just download it off my redirect.

Download here!!

Comment

I'm sorry but I forgot to add this downloadlink of Torlan Night with the Blackstrider Walker into the PM.
            You need to download the BSW separately here.

Community Tournament starts.. NOW

Comment

I'm going to be a lil late getting there srry guys.

Comment

I done went through two power outages playing in the Tournament, I'm gonna have to call myself out of the Tournament for now because I don't know when the next outage is coming sorry plz.

Comment

Sadly it was not as good as last time We were just not enough players. (in most matches only 3)

Comment

Yeah, what was with all those guys who said that they would come for sure?

Comment

I dunno. Troy was busy and he entered the event a bit later, Eva had some issues to solve and couldn't participate after some time. GPing wanted to join but he wasn't on for 2 days, was he?
                      Imo a bit sad. It could have been such a great event as last time. We were 5 or 6 when the event started and we left when we were 3. That was fun. Maybe the date was too difficult to remember. I mean you can remember "10-1-2010" is easier than "10-22-2010".
                      Well, there's always a next time.

Comment

IF only i didnt have to work today id been there =\
                        Hopefully next time ill be able to granted my schedule isnt bad

Comment

sorry, I wanted to join, but I had a maths exam, I passed thurdsday studying and yesterday I made the exam. Then I arrived late home, because I had a running tournament at school, I even had dinner there, I am soo sad becasue I couldn't join

Comment

I couldnt join either sorry, hope to be there the next time :/

Originally posted by 100GPing100 View Post
                            sorry, I wanted to join, but I had a maths exam, I passed thurdsday studying and yesterday I made the exam. Then I arrived late home, because I had a running tournament at school, I even had dinner there, I am soo sad becasue I couldn't join
                            Evil exam, did you pass it at least? :P

Comment

Don't have the results yet

Comment

But now you have

Well, when's the next Community Tournament?
                                I think we should organize it better than last time or we'll have only 3 - max.5 players (like last time). And I guess it should be a longer time until the event like two weeks or anything like that. Last time it was like 4 or 5 days until the event. I think that was a reason why it failed. It was a too short period of time. If there is a longer period if time more players can make sure that they really have time and this way we can even set a new date if not enough players will be able to join (like last time).

What do you think? When's the next event going to be? I thought of December 3rd or something like that. Or maybe a bit earlier.

Comment

Working...
                                X