X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry to say this, but as UT2004 doesn't support more than this many gametypes in the votelist I had to exclude Vehicle Assasin in UT3, UC, and normal style. I also had to exclude Vehicle Invasion, I am sorry but this is the maximum of this array.

Comment

Hm.. and how about removing regular *** and adding vASS instead? Imo vASS is more fun than regular (especially in Torlan Night with the Blackstrider Walker)
      And how about removing regular INV and adding vINV instead so that you can play all uploaded maps + all regular maps (and ONS maps with vehicles)?
      Just a suggestion.

Comment

Catch me on XFire after my dinner.

Comment

Did you upload the Mission.ogg file I posted? Seems like the archive in the original download link was broken.

ONE HOUR UNTIL THE EVENT STARTS

Comment

okay, 1 hour check.

I'll probably go ahead and jump in spec soon.

Comment

I seem to be unable to join the Community Tournament because of a problem with my installation. I will try reinstalling the game, but that means I will be unable to join this CT.

You all have fun though!

Comment

Ok Blaargh. See you next time

COMMUNITY TOURNAMENT STARTS.... NOW!

Comment

Got the PM thanks. I'll be on in 30 minutes. Seeya there

Comment

GGs fellas. I'll post a zip with all the demorecs I have a little later. Gonna eat then prob take a nap...lol. My neck hurts

Comment

I owned Sly.

Comment

Was very much fun. Not everyone was there, but most of them were! I owned everyone in TAM

So, for your information, Flak: the following people were in the server: 100GPing100, Troy., Sly., GreatEmerald, Unreal4Eva, FewPosts, Crusha K. Rool, Darkemule. I hope you can draw some random prizes out of these statics

We'll be doing this again for SURE. I can always make my server available, I have the right settings now for it, and it's not hard to set it up, it just takes a little time. So if you need a server again, just ask me, and i'll be there.

Comment

It was pretty funnny, especially tam and ***

what about making the next one 1st November or 15th October?

Comment

I agree with what GPing said.
                            But I owned you in the last match
                            Was really fun. Can't wait to watch the demo! We could also make a UT2004 Community Tournament Fragmovie and Failmovie
                            (a fail could be the dying in the molten metal in Metallurgy. lol All in all I lost 8 score because of that!)

@FewPosts: Mine too.

PS: Next time we should play Torlan Night with the Blackstrider Walker + vehicle *** That's fun (trust me)!

Comment

Aww, do we really have to wait that long?!

@Sly: Fragmovie would be better than failmovie, it's more fun to watch

Comment

Frag Movie:

100GPing100 takes care of 3 enemies at a time while the the rest of the team was dead and he was in a no way out place

it could be all fridays, at the same time, but then some of us wouldn't go, cause we would be able to go in the next week, so liek day 15th and 1st of each month seems good to me

Comment

Working...
                                X