X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you guys retarded? (Hehe, joking) Germany is GMT+1, i'll post more info when on PC.

Comment

I would surely love to participate (and own you all ), but you picked a really bad date for that.

But if I look at that player list, it would be really sad not to be there.. so many people I always was curious about to see them play (Flak is there too!).

I will try to join, if I can. Can't promise it though. And I will be on someone else's PC with horrible mouse and keyboard, so I will be handicapped anyway.

Hope you will repeat this, though.

Comment

well, my friend Holykael can't join, he has raid at 8:00pm since I was seeing the time wrong, whit crusha it is 11

19:02(7:02pm)

Comment

Great!

Originally posted by Crusha K. Rool View Post
          I would surely love to participate (and own you all )
          w00t!

But if I look at that player list, it would be really sad not to be there.. so many people I always was curious about to see them play (Flak is there too!).

I will try to join, if I can. Can't promise it though. And I will be on someone else's PC with horrible mouse and keyboard, so I will be handicapped anyway.
          Even better! (didn't play for long so maybe I'll have a chance to score a bit At least in CTF and AS -I'd be in my element then )

Hope you will repeat this, though.
          Of course Would be boring if this wouldn't be a regular event.

Okay, made a new list with colors to show how many players will join for sure.
          • List of players:
          • 100GPing100
          • Troy.
          • Sly.
          • Blaargh!
          • GreatEmerald
          • Unreal4Eva
          • uznkeigmet
          • Flak
          • Darkemule
          • Crusha K. Rool
          • FewPosts
          • Holykael
          Won't join.|Not sure.|Will join.

@Troy: No actually it's GMT+2 in Germany. I looked it up. It's because of summertime! Check this out.

Comment

Well, which server is it actually on?

Comment

Troy's server (don't know which), he'll post the ip later I think. (or did he already?)

Comment

Originally posted by Troy. View Post
                @FewPosts: Yep, I will make one of my servers available, if we have still got this many players by friday we can use my 10-slots Dutch server which is less lagier than my 32-slots German server
                I think I still have it 12 slots by then, not 10 slots, will check soon..

So we have to hope it's goin to be on this 10/12-slots server, it's provided with an automatic redirect which will redirect files when you load it off the server. So if a file loads slowly, you have to redirect, big chance its redirected by then.

Anyone has something against it if i'd add TAM? Just for votelist, so we can vote if we feel like playing it.

I'm going to download all mutators today, and tomorow, then upload to the server and configure them on friday.

Comment

Don't forget about all these maps in the list, like Suspense and Confexia.
                  Oh and could you please disable the warmup round for assault? In my opinion it's useless and boring. I like to start directly
                  Oh I forgot to upload Face again... Going to do this now... *in search for zip file*

Comment

I've never had warmup round enabled for assault, so no need to change anything about it.

AS-Confexia -> Broken mirrors is all I get.

For rest, i'm configuring and installing, after that uploading.

Comment

Oh and what about ***?
                      Will you include this fun gametype?

EDIT: Uploading Confexia and Face. You'll get the link soon.

EDIT1: New link for Confexia

EDIT2: New link for UT99Face

Comment

2 days left for the big day

21:30(09:30pm)

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                          @Troy: No actually it's GMT+2 in Germany. I looked it up. It's because of summertime! Check this out.
                          Ah, that declares a lot to me.

Downloading the maps, and **** that uploading takes LONG! I think i'm continueing uploading tomorow, since I have school tomorrow and don't wanna be a complete zombie for just 4 little hours of school.

And yes, i'll add all fun gametypes to the list I can find, dodgeball, stock gametypes in UCBP style, stock gametypes in UT3 style, whatever! As long as we enjoy we can have pretty much fun.

Comment

Yay! We might even play *** and vASS -cool!

Comment

Uploaded everything!

Sly could you please come online tomorrow on XFry so we can talk about the PMs we're going to send? If not we'll spam PMs to eachother

I'm going to bed now, just a little 7 hours to sleep

Comment

Of course

Well I'll only sleep for 6 hours But I'm used to it.
                                PS: I'll be back at home at ~4PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X