Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Crusha K. Rool View Post
    The noobs and graphic whores play MW(2), we have the guys who put balanced, fair and brilliant gameplay over graphic.

And the few trolls that are still ingame in UT don't find their way into forums like this, what is good.

Most people registered here probably because they want to influence the development of certain mods or maps or because they need help with creating their own content. And someone who spends his time to create something for other players to have fun with for free, is usual a kind and civil person and thus should be treated like that.
    TRUE!

What's really weird is that I'm also a kind and civil person in r.l. (that's what all the people I know said) LOL
    I really could imagine that most of you are as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Crusha K. Rool View Post
    Oh come on, all nerds like some kind of metal. There is no way around it.
    We're not all nerds though Far from it in fact...lol
    I used to pick on guys like us in school...lol. The "Magic the Gathering" card players were my favorite target. Little did I know I'd become a "puter geek" later on in life..lol!

I was a BADDD dude when I was younger. Nobody would have pegged me for a "video game nerd person" ever...lol

Everyone else has nerd voice though Crusha....LMAO

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    I like how kind and civil everyone is.
    The noobs and graphic whores play MW(2), we have the guys who put balanced, fair and brilliant gameplay over graphic.

And the few trolls that are still ingame in UT don't find their way into forums like this, what is good.

Most people registered here probably because they want to influence the development of certain mods or maps or because they need help with creating their own content. And someone who spends his time to create something for other players to have fun with for free, is usual a kind and civil person and thus should be treated like that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like how kind and civil everyone is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lmao -and it seems that this is true and not just a clishé

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Troy. View Post
    True, like our awesome music.
    Oh come on, all nerds like some kind of metal. There is no way around it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hm.. Yea that might be true. And with in combination with the design of the UT3 forum I guess that it makes them even more angry

The best example how stressful UT3 is can be found in the spawnkiller threads

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sly. View Post
    When I take a look at the UT3 forum and it's community, it's something completly different. IMO it hasn't got such an easy-going atmosphere as we have it here.
    The **** game is stressful. Some guys rush to post after ragequitting

Leave a comment:

• replied
    True, like our awesome music.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Guess what? I found another reason Surprised? I doubt it but well.. here it is

Most of us have the same interests.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's a problem in every game i guess. But it is right that all of the people here are polite (at least I have not seen something else) as long as you are polite yourself (e.g. if you start a thread with a question).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't.

At-least for UT2004 Trials/DM I don't.

Too many little spoiled brats and wannabe gangstas who dedicate their time to making the perfect hack so they can ruin other people's fun as much as possible + People who are obsessed with "being the best" to the point where they auto judge anyone not "good", totally dismissing every other detail about the victim and diluting them down to a few details in order to ready them for petty flames & scorn.

The UT forum & UT game communities are literally night & day.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks! I'm sure I will.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope you'll have as much fun here as we have in this UT2k4 community

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I joined this community only a few days ago, and I must say I'm surprised. When I posted a thread about a problem I had with UnrealEd, I expected everyone would take their time to call me a noob, post links to Google or something similar (I haven't been on this forum much before I joined, so I did not know what to expect).

I was surprised to see how helpful and polite everybody is in this community. Shortly after I started a new thread my problem was already solved. I think this really is a great community.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X