• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how kind and civil everyone is.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosWolf View Post
      I like how kind and civil everyone is.
      The noobs and graphic whores play MW(2), we have the guys who put balanced, fair and brilliant gameplay over graphic.

And the few trolls that are still ingame in UT don't find their way into forums like this, what is good.

Most people registered here probably because they want to influence the development of certain mods or maps or because they need help with creating their own content. And someone who spends his time to create something for other players to have fun with for free, is usual a kind and civil person and thus should be treated like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Crusha K. Rool View Post
        Oh come on, all nerds like some kind of metal. There is no way around it.
        We're not all nerds though Far from it in fact...lol
        I used to pick on guys like us in school...lol. The "Magic the Gathering" card players were my favorite target. Little did I know I'd become a "puter geek" later on in life..lol!

I was a BADDD dude when I was younger. Nobody would have pegged me for a "video game nerd person" ever...lol

Everyone else has nerd voice though Crusha....LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Crusha K. Rool View Post
          The noobs and graphic whores play MW(2), we have the guys who put balanced, fair and brilliant gameplay over graphic.

And the few trolls that are still ingame in UT don't find their way into forums like this, what is good.

Most people registered here probably because they want to influence the development of certain mods or maps or because they need help with creating their own content. And someone who spends his time to create something for other players to have fun with for free, is usual a kind and civil person and thus should be treated like that.
          TRUE!

What's really weird is that I'm also a kind and civil person in r.l. (that's what all the people I know said) LOL
          I really could imagine that most of you are as well.

Comment

Working...
          X