Clear All

LOL
    I didn't even notice that I did that ^^

Comment

Some new reasons why I like it: Birthday corner and funny coincidences

Comment

Yes, that os true

Comment

Because people are helpful and civil, willing to actually help with problems instead of saying, "Google it".

Comment

I joined this community only a few days ago, and I must say I'm surprised. When I posted a thread about a problem I had with UnrealEd, I expected everyone would take their time to call me a noob, post links to Google or something similar (I haven't been on this forum much before I joined, so I did not know what to expect).

I was surprised to see how helpful and polite everybody is in this community. Shortly after I started a new thread my problem was already solved. I think this really is a great community.

Comment

I hope you'll have as much fun here as we have in this UT2k4 community

Comment

Thanks! I'm sure I will.

Comment

I don't.

At-least for UT2004 Trials/DM I don't.

Too many little spoiled brats and wannabe gangstas who dedicate their time to making the perfect hack so they can ruin other people's fun as much as possible + People who are obsessed with "being the best" to the point where they auto judge anyone not "good", totally dismissing every other detail about the victim and diluting them down to a few details in order to ready them for petty flames & scorn.

The UT forum & UT game communities are literally night & day.

Comment

That's a problem in every game i guess. But it is right that all of the people here are polite (at least I have not seen something else) as long as you are polite yourself (e.g. if you start a thread with a question).

Comment

Guess what? I found another reason Surprised? I doubt it but well.. here it is

Most of us have the same interests.

Comment

True, like our awesome music.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                          When I take a look at the UT3 forum and it's community, it's something completly different. IMO it hasn't got such an easy-going atmosphere as we have it here.
                          The **** game is stressful. Some guys rush to post after ragequitting

Comment

Hm.. Yea that might be true. And with in combination with the design of the UT3 forum I guess that it makes them even more angry

The best example how stressful UT3 is can be found in the spawnkiller threads

Comment

Originally posted by Troy. View Post
                              True, like our awesome music.
                              Oh come on, all nerds like some kind of metal. There is no way around it.

Comment

Lmao -and it seems that this is true and not just a clishé

Comment

Working...
                                X