Sensitivity Toggle Command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sensitivity Toggle Command

I've searched everywhere trying to work out how to do this, but unfortunately I've failed to get it to work.

I want to make a key that changes my in game mouse sensitivity from 0.75 to 1.50 when I press it, and vice versa when I press it again.

Anyone got any suggestions on how to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You need to use key bindings and aliases for that. Although I'm not sure how anticheats react to that, some might find it suspicious.

Comment

Aliases[34]=(Command="set sensitivity 0.75|set input numpad8 low",Alias="high")
      Aliases[35]=(Command="set sensitivity 1.50|set input numpad8 high",Alias="low")
      numpad8=high

I tried typing the above into console but it didn't work...

Do I have to put it in my user.ini or something? Or is it incorrect in some way?

Comment

yes it has to be in user.ini, when you open it you will see the list of standard ones (nums 0-35 i think)

add your 2 in on numbers not used, my first two where 36/37, then add the high after the numpad8 allready in your user.ini file, save, and go test

edit - tbh tho its easier to stick with 1 setting i found.. took too long to adjust from one sen's to another

Comment

Do not most game mouse have built-in support for it today?

Comment

Originally posted by NightMan View Post
            yes it has to be in user.ini, when you open it you will see the list of standard ones (nums 0-35 i think)

add your 2 in on numbers not used, my first two where 36/37, then add the high after the numpad8 allready in your user.ini file, save, and go test

edit - tbh tho its easier to stick with 1 setting i found.. took too long to adjust from one sen's to another
            Ah thanks for the help, I got it to work now.

I only want the higher sensitivity setting for when I play trials - it takes too long for me to turn 180 degrees with my normal sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X