Looking for 2k4 Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for 2k4 Logo

Hi everyone, I'm looking for someones help regarding the main unreal tournament 2004 logo (as seen the top of this page). I am creating some box art for a map and I cant find this logo WITHOUT any whitespace to save my life.

If anyone has this logo in a png/psd format it would be very greatly appreciated.

Thanks

So you are looking for a UT2k4 logo without white surrounding it? GIMP can remove white and make it transparent. Or you could just select the white part and then invert the selection.

Comment

There are a few, really really high quality ones, in the UT2004 Fan Site Kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Barionyx View Post
        So you are looking for a UT2k4 logo without white surrounding it? GIMP can remove white and make it transparent. Or you could just select the white part and then invert the selection.
        I tried that in photo shop, but the logo has some faint shadows surrounding the outside of it, so its not as simple as just removing the white from around it.

Regarding the fansite kit aswell, anyone know how/where i can get hold of that?

Comment

Google is a great place to start. And if you're lazy:
          http://www.fileplanet.com/138646/130...04-Fansite-Kit
          Also, holy cow, FilePlanet changed its design.

Comment

ty very much GreatEmerald, thats a big help

Comment

Working...
            X