Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OT] Can MSN hotmail be accessed thru outlook express?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OT] Can MSN hotmail be accessed thru outlook express?

Is it possible to setup outlook express to check my MSN hotmail? If so..... how?

Easy

Comment

Thanks

edit: I did everything right but it wont connect

Comment

You need to have paid Microsoft money for a full Hotmail account - you cannot collect your hotmail with outlook if you are using a free account (You used to be able to, but not any more).

Comment

Originally posted by MechaFubs
          You need to have paid Microsoft money for a full Hotmail account - you cannot collect your hotmail with outlook if you are using a free account (You used to be able to, but not any more).
          I have a free account and im picking up my mail using outlook express. Iv had it set up for ages tho, so maybe its from when they let us freeloaders use outlook to grab our mail

Comment

The hotmail account in outlook express of one of my friends works too, at least it did yesterday so recheck all fields, a writing mistake perhaps. Or you have a firewall or proxy that blocks outlook calls

Edit: actually i imported my hotmail( ca. 1 month old ) account in OE right now. It works.

Comment

Re: [OT] Can MSN hotmail be accessed thru outlook express?

Originally posted by OMGLIEKWTFBBQ
              Is it possible to setup outlook express to check my MSN hotmail? If so..... how?
              are you trying to use 2 product from microsoft at once ??? good luck:haha: :haha:

Comment

the 2 worst email solutions out there combined?

hl gl :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3
                  the 2 worst email solutions out there combined?

hl gl :bulb:
                  Anti-Microsoft sheep alert!

Give me reasons why they're the worst.

Comment

Working...
                  X