Damaged Vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damaged Vehicles

Here's something you can do if you have time and aren't under enemy fire.

Deal with damaged vehicles.

If it ours, you can repair it (or help others who are repairing vehciles) with the Link Gun alternate fire, but only if you plan to use it. No sense leaving an unlocked, fully repaired vehicle for the opposing team. If you destroy it, it will respawn (locked) back at the powercore (always useful), or the controlled powernode (not always useful).

If it is theirs, destroying it will make it respawn, which may be to their advantage, not ours. Best to capture it. Get in, get out, repair.... but only if you are going to use it... don't leave it for the opposition.

>If it is theirs, destroying it will make it respawn, which may be to their advantage, not ours. Best to capture it. Get in, get out, repair.... but only if you are going to use it... don't leave it for the opposition.

I wish more people would read that, I can't tell you how many times a teammate and I have run up to a tattered opponent Goliath or Hellbender, me trying to highjack it, only at the last second to have teammate fire the link gun's alt fire before I can hop in...blowing both of us up.

Comment

hmmm i didnt think you can destroy your own vehicles... i wish you could tho.. the way i destroy them at the boment is go really fast towards a wall and jump out... i always try to hijack other teams though

Comment

Originally posted by shelf[0]
        hmmm i didnt think you can destroy your own vehicles... i wish you could tho.. the way i destroy them at the boment is go really fast towards a wall and jump out... i always try to hijack other teams though
        I wonder if they're covered under the Friendly Fire settings...

... I'm sure I've done it... then again, other times, I'm sure I've only pushed them across the map.

Need to go try something.

Comment

Nope their coverd under friendly fire settings

Comment

Originally posted by shelf[0]
            Nope their coverd under friendly fire settings
            I always play 100% Friendly Fire... when I can. Anything else is too... spammy.

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=350369

Comment

Working...
            X