Community Stunt Video [dont use this poll plz, use the other poll thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Community Stunt Video [dont use this poll plz, use the other poll thread]

Now that the demo is out and ppl have become accustomed to the vehicles handling and physics, I think its time to make that stunt video we all know we need to make. It can consist of non-vehicular stunts but keep in mind that they are the main focus of it. Please do them in instant action if you can and set some binds for things like slomo and playersonly commands. Keep them short and very sweet and simply post a link to it when you've finished it. Try not to go over 60 secs per person. It needs to be wmv format, 1024 x 768 resolution, except no audio please (music will be added when all the clips are put together as one). Anyone who'll contribute, post here, others just give your input through the poll.

thx,
    -Leo

edit-do not use this poll, use this one:

Big enough sig?

hmm but.. wouldnt that be a little bit long if everyone did one?

good idea though i'll get starting on making some stunts

Comment

thanks dude, yeah the sig is huge but it matches my ego :up:

Comment

yeay :/

Comment

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

if more people vote, more people film the right stuff... SO VOTE! :up:

Comment

ME WANTS TEH FUNNEH!!!!!111eleven

I remember watching.....something, a really good 2k3 video.....that had all kinds of goofing off in it. I laughed my *** off every time I thought of it......

Comment

[glow=red]if anyone wants a host for a vid then PM me [/glow]

:up: :up: :up:

Comment

knock-ur-socks-off bloopers and more "intentional" acts of insanity: just some seriously funny ****!

(That's what I voted for. I've seen some funny stuff while playing...I reckon there's more of it out there somewhere.)

Comment

Everything!

Comment

well... what are you waiting for! fire up those recorders and play play play! it'll happen on its own, and when it does, please remain IN YOUR SEAT to avoid head trauma.

Comment

Thar you go, throw mine into it:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...t=base+jumping

Comment

KICK A$$ ANGEL, THANKS!

mad props to angel for a... VERY, quick production :up: :up: :up:

Comment

Working...
                        X