grenade launcher..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grenade launcher..

i cant see any real utility in this weapon...can anyone point me out some cool usage?
    i really play well ons and love it...i also love the way it was balanced but i just cant see the grenade launcher being used effectively in such a fast game...

plant 8 of them on any vehicle you're about to use.. get out, charge a node, and when some un-lucky ******* from the other teams attempts to "hijack" you.. His life is in your hands..

FYI, even if he/she is able to successfully run you over/kill you while still in the vehicle, the granades go off, giving you that even sense of revenge bwhahahahhahahaah!!

Comment

Stick them to vehicles or players and blow them up. They are very efficient against nodes and the power core, too. Or, just as mentioned, use them to secure your own vehicles. They are really fun!

Comment

Unload a whole clip into a node and stick them on. Detonate. THe first message they get that the node is under attack is too late, the node is already at half.

Comment

Ssssshh no don't let that tactic go public :P

Comment

IMO
            The best weapons to destroy a node on foot are:
            1) Grenade launcher.
            2) Flack
            3) Spider mines. Apply directly.

It can destroy vehicles quickly.
            Standing-still veh is easier to apply.

Can be used against moving veh and opp. Skilled players only.

You can apply it first. Go fight somewhere else. It will det when you die.

Comment

I LOVE the Grenade Launcher. The things STICK to stuff they hit, except the ground. But they stick to players, vehicles, nodes and power cores. This is THE fastest way for someone without a vehicle to take down a node. And remember, they only detonate when the player fires his secondary button. So if you're up close to a tank, just stick a lot of them on it, don't detonate, do that when you got a few on him. Best is even when he don't see you. I blew up vehicles this way! Grenade Launcher isn't easy, but you can actually use it to lay down a mine field too. It takes some skill to use this one right, esp. in the middle of a fight, but when you got it well, it rocks! I blew up a few players with it too, that is really fun to do!

Comment

perfect for tricks too

Comment

All of the above :up:

It isnt an easy weapon to use against players on-foot, but its great against those vehicles and nodes

Comment

i think the best use of them is when you are attacking the enemy core.

if you unload a few onto the core and get killed in the process they will instantly blow up doing it damage if you die or don't die

Comment

I love fighting 1on1 with the grenade launcher. Since you can detonate them mid-air they become a kind of proximity bomb, the only annoying thing is the delay between firing and detonating though.

Their bouncyness makes them very easy to hit the tank. You practically roll them at it and you almost have to make an effort not to hit it.

And yes, sneaking into an enemy base and peppering that hellbender with grenades is way fun. Stick 8 babies onto that thing, then hide somewhere and wait for someone to get in. Multi kill!

Comment

also another thing: i would like to bind glauncher to a key but in the menu control options the glauncher is NOT near the other weps...i dont even know its name to set it up directly in the ini..

Comment

Working...
                        X