Clan Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clan Website

I know there have been many posted lately, just thought I'd post my new clan's site, and see if anyone's interested in joining.

nexus.trinarythree.com

Thanks.

or u could always join mine www.lifeispeachy.owns.it

Comment

Good to see ya.

Cmon over to bb.ourtime.us and perhaps we can set something up...

Comment

Heh

C'mon guys...if you want to advertise, keep it in your own threads, alright? It's a respect thing.

And no offense to the Life is Peachy site...but if you want some constructive criticism, your site looks like it was designed by 11-year-olds.

Comment

Well its sorta hard to make a webbie with a free account!!!!

Comment

Even with a free account you can use basic HTML design laws.
            I'm just saying that the site design probably isn't making a great impression on your potential members.

Comment

i no some htmls but the sites only been up since sunday or saturday!! thats wen i started it

Comment

Re: Heh

Originally posted by trinarythree
                C'mon guys...if you want to advertise, keep it in your own threads, alright? It's a respect thing.

And no offense to the Life is Peachy site...but if you want some constructive criticism, your site looks like it was designed by 11-year-olds.
                On second thought, dont call us, we'll call you.

Comment

IMAO :haha:

Comment

It's cool Game, I was referring to DUDEY's post, not yours.

And DUDEY, I usually don't criticize, but for the love of Christ, type out full words. It's really annoying.

Comment

Re: Heh

sorry... but i think u need constructive criticism also... your site looks like it was designed by 13-year-olds??

no offense

Comment

Nope, sorry. It was simply made to be as easy-to-read and organized as possible. All relevant information for potential clanmates is there, and it has everything we want it to say.

Making it any more complex or 'cool' would simply detract from more important things.

Like playing the game.

If you want to rip on someone's site, go look at DUDEY's.

I mean, honestly.

Comment

It's cool Game, I was referring to DUDEY's post, not yours.

And DUDEY, I usually don't criticize, but for the love of Christ, type out full words. It's really annoying.
                          Second Language?...

Anyway.
                          Cmon guys, dont base on the dudes site.
                          Take a look at DX's. Im still learning phpnuke, that will take over fo the current, but our clan has minimal talent at page building. We did what we could and it was cool for us. I like D dudes site.

trinarythree.
                          No probs dude.
                          Cmon over and advert your clan if you wish. I got a topic just for that.

Comment

Good point, after all, we're UT 2k4 players, not really "Who can design the best site..." contestants.

And I'll do so, Game. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X