well fair play..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well fair play..

Ive been playing insta for over a year and never really got into playing NW, not because im 1 of these die hard 'insta only' funkers, but just got into playing insta from the start, and all i have to say is..

I'm having LOADS of fun playing NW in this demo!!!!

I'm really looking foward to playing ONS in insta mode with the full version, but will definately play both types from now on.

Going to take me a while i think to learn how to play NW at a average level (the whole swithching weapons thing fast is tuff) but im looking foward to learning.

So if you see mÒde«1* around tonight, any tips on how to play would be great stuff :up:

anyother insta players really enjoying NW in this demo?

mÒde«1*

I love seeing post like this!

(Meaning yes, there are others. )

Comment

Whattup man.

Hell yeah, all I USED to play was instagib in ut and ut2k3....but now with the inclusion of weaponlockers, NW is awesome!

I love NW now....Its gonna take me awhile to learn how to switch weapons quickly, this mousescroll is getting messed :bulb:

From the experienced NW players, any binds/button configurations you could post for us NW n00bs?

thanks, peace.

Comment

Re: well fair play..

Originally posted by pRO_mOde//1*
        anyother insta players really enjoying NW in this demo?

mÒde«1*
        I am m8... I have only ever played about 4 (utk3 nw's) matches in total....

Im now finding nw's kick arss!!! I will always be an IG'er though... But have found all the weapons to be well balanced....
        1 grumble though, the shock combo.... I hate it...but apart from that.... yeah... I will be playing nw's from now on...

Jerts

Comment

IMO NW is just boring.
          1. Run away, count numbers and spam
          2. Run away, collect powerups and spam
          3. goto 1.
          boring

Comment

rar! teh NW pwnage is swinging teh IG'ers!

erm, yes use as many buttons around you as you can. I use WSAD config, so i have Q, E, R, F, L-SHIFT all set to weapons, but i have some (Q & R) set to piped weapon switch for certain weapons. This means if i push Q i get my shcok, but if i push Q again i get LG, and again i get Shock etc etc. With the R button its Rockets and then Flak. I cant remember the exact line in ur INI for this, but im sure some1 that does will post when they see this.

With NW u need to be aware wot weapons are best suited to the situation.

i.e. some one a mission away = LG, ALternate Mini, Shock Primary etc.

Medium range = Shock, Mini (both modes), LG, Rockets, Flak.

Close range = Flak, Rockets, Mini, Pulse, etc

With rockets you need to aim @ feet, not the person. Splash damage = w1n Flak is very much predictionh of movement for both primary and secondary. Ur movement is also gonna need to be a bit diff for NW, but thats something u just gotta feel for urself as u play more. Practice makes perfect

GG Insta type dudes! \o/ :up:

Comment

Originally Posted by Gaal Dornik
              IMO NW is just boring.
              1. Run away, count numbers and spam
              2. Run away, collect powerups and spam
              3. goto 1.
              boring
              ROFL! Cus insta is sooooooooo varying and exciting! heehee! thats the dumbest comment on NW gaming eva! congrats

Comment

Working...
              X