Ive notices something cool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive notices something cool!

Some shots seem to do different ammounts of damage to certain objects AVRiL rockets, for example, do 45 damage to players, but do much more to vehicles. Ive also noticed that the avril rockets do different ammounts of damage to the different areas of the vehicles. Like when i am hammered from the back of the Hellbender, It does 200 damage, whereas the sides/top seem to do 175 and the front 150. Weird, huh. This is one of the many things that makes a game recieve "Game of the Year".

GG EPIC!

I play the UT2k4 demo more than the UT2k3 retail! If the demo is so good, I can't even amagine how friggen rad the full game will be!

OMG

Wait...

So if Superman 64 had variable-damage areas...it would have been GOTY! OMMUGODZORS!!!!!

Or what about DEER HUNTER!!!! 200 damage to the head, but only 150 to the legs!!! OMG!!!!11!!one!!1

Game of the century!!

Comment

Re: Ive notices something cool!

Originally posted by Skarjj Master
      Some shots seem to do different ammounts of damage to certain objects AVRiL rockets, for example, do 45 damage to players, but do much more to vehicles. Ive also noticed that the avril rockets do different ammounts of damage to the different areas of the vehicles. Like when i am hammered from the back of the Hellbender, It does 200 damage, whereas the sides/top seem to do 175 and the front 150. Weird, huh. This is one of the many things that makes a game recieve "Game of the Year".

GG EPIC!

I play the UT2k4 demo more than the UT2k3 retail! If the demo is so good, I can't even amagine how friggen rad the full game will be!
      I'd wondered about that, and TBH that was exactly what I'd been hoping for. Thanks for the info!

Comment

:up: i din know that... good info~

Comment

(shrugs) just pointing something out for the community to see.

Comment

Re: Ive notices something cool!

Originally posted by Skarjj Master
            I donĀ“t like the demo that much, I play UT2003 much more.

Comment

Just out of curiousity, does anyone know if the AVRiL is at all effective on damaging nodes?

I saw a guy last night continuously hammering our nodes with AVRiL shots, but it didn't seem to be doing nearly as much damage as it does to vehicles... I might have been mistaken though

Comment

It does a bit of damage, but it just takes too long to reload and it can be shot down, so it's not all that good for the job. However, it works as nice shotfill while switching to another weapon. Shock>Avril>Flak, when the time is right.:up:

Comment

Working...
                X