Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Blaag
    im hoping to do a few multiplayer remakes of old classics once im done with some of my current projects...
    Awesome.

And, I think it would be kinda ok since we're talking about old Atari games and Unreal is an Atari game here... *shrugs*

I'll definitely wanna make the music for you... if that's ok. I have some music already in the works. lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    im hoping to do a few multiplayer remakes of old classics once im done with some of my current projects...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT-variants of the classic arcade-games would definitely be cool ... if done right that is.

NaliBricks is a fine example how stuff like this should be done.
    AFAIK there should be a shooting-gallery-type map for UT'03 out there somewhere as well.

IMHO the real trick is to make it feel both a bit UT-ish and similar to the original without breaking any copyrights.

A gametype using levels from Frogger as a guide could even be useful jumping-practice ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nali Bricks
    Marble Mania

And good luck with those, you're planning! :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    there's a marble madness remake for 2k3 can't remember the name of the mod doh, should be listed on fileplanet or sumthng

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think it would be cool. Sorry if I do play Frogger on my emulators in my spare time. I'm no hardcore gamer... I'd just like to see some nifty exploration of ideas here. Can't we experiment?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xelebes
    Why, pray tell?
    Because you want a UT version of Frogger and you say things like "Why, pray tell?". Heh.

Here's another - give it to a friend!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There were little micro games on the original UT? Sorry, I only have UT2K3. I think I just might buy it with the last of my money that I got... nut again I'll wait until I get a new job. *sigh*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wait.. you mean the lil games on old ut? i never seen any on 2k3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why, pray tell?

I guess a monkey **** fits you.

It's all about size, my friend.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes! I officially award you the

badge.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks but I'm lacking Frogger and a few others.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Valley Pong

http://www.planetunreal.com/karmaed/

Click Valley Pong in the Upper Right Hand Corner.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nali bricks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    there is something slike arkanoid...very very nice...but i dont remember the name of the mod...good night

Leave a comment:

Working...
X