Unreal Arcade Mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Arcade Mods?

I didn't feel like posting this in the Mods forum... so I put it here.

This is just a request for any Unreal Tournament original and 2K3 and maybe 2K4 versions of Frogger, Pong, Space Invaders, etc. etc.

If not, anyone up to the challenge? Would it require a whole team? If it needs a team, I guess I could make the music and give general ideas on how this can be accomplished. But that's it. I'm a lamer for Code outside of Midi trackers and other music coding.

there is something slike arkanoid...very very nice...but i dont remember the name of the mod...good night

Comment

nali bricks

Comment

Valley Pong

http://www.planetunreal.com/karmaed/

Click Valley Pong in the Upper Right Hand Corner.

Comment

Thanks but I'm lacking Frogger and a few others.

Comment

Yes! I officially award you the

badge.

Comment

Why, pray tell?

I guess a monkey **** fits you.

It's all about size, my friend.

Comment

wait.. you mean the lil games on old ut? i never seen any on 2k3

Comment

There were little micro games on the original UT? Sorry, I only have UT2K3. I think I just might buy it with the last of my money that I got... nut again I'll wait until I get a new job. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Xelebes
                    Why, pray tell?
                    Because you want a UT version of Frogger and you say things like "Why, pray tell?". Heh.

Here's another - give it to a friend!

Comment

I think it would be cool. Sorry if I do play Frogger on my emulators in my spare time. I'm no hardcore gamer... I'd just like to see some nifty exploration of ideas here. Can't we experiment?

Comment

there's a marble madness remake for 2k3 can't remember the name of the mod doh, should be listed on fileplanet or sumthng

Comment

Nali Bricks
                          Marble Mania

And good luck with those, you're planning! :up:

Comment

UT-variants of the classic arcade-games would definitely be cool ... if done right that is.

NaliBricks is a fine example how stuff like this should be done.
                            AFAIK there should be a shooting-gallery-type map for UT'03 out there somewhere as well.

IMHO the real trick is to make it feel both a bit UT-ish and similar to the original without breaking any copyrights.

A gametype using levels from Frogger as a guide could even be useful jumping-practice ...

Comment

im hoping to do a few multiplayer remakes of old classics once im done with some of my current projects...

Comment

Working...
                              X