Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spider Mines more powerful than previously thought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear god, that's the ugliest spider I've ever seen. Looks like human flesh.

Edit: And by the way, if I'm not mistaken those are fangs they use to grab their prey. I think that's the kinda spider that dig under the ground and shoot out when something walks over them. They need longer arms.

Comment

The two extra legs are called pedipalps (I think thats how you spell it) and I'll leave it to you to guess what they're used for.

[HINT] All Male spiders have them.:bulb:

Comment

Also daddy long legs arent spiders, they are insects, their anttenas are offten thought to be an extra set of feet, when all they do is feel around and sense pheremons.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpie-love
          The two extra legs are called pedipalps (I think thats how you spell it) and I'll leave it to you to guess what they're used for.

[HINT] All Male spiders have them.:bulb:
          that lucky piece of sh*t has 2 dicks?! :haha:

Comment

No, i belive its to hold on durring insemination.

Comment

Originally posted by Xipher
              No, i belive its to hold on durring insemination.
              like some spiders & insects... does the female eat the male when they're done? sucks for the guy... but i guess it's healthier than smoking for the female

Comment

Originally posted by YAWA YLF
                that lucky piece of sh*t has 2 dicks?! :haha:
                LOL..

Comment

Re: Spider Mines more powerful than previously thought?

Originally posted by Deathboy9000
                  I got a friend interested in UT2K4 recently, and so I decided to show him the ropes on a closed server. I showed him the vehicles, the maps and so on, and then got round to the new guns... He was well impressed 'til I got round to the spider mines. I let some off, and then showed him the alt-fire... and he promptly ****e himself and left the server. Seems that he had a fear of fast-moving spiders and refused to come back on

UT2K4: Spreading fear to arachnophobes!
                  Are you just making this up?

I know phobias can be intense, that people can freak out over a photograph or drawing of snakes, but your story really takes the cake.

Comment

yahz... when i hear and sees the spider mines... i get panic... i was thinking "oh shi*"

Comment

Originally posted by VampMaster
                      The sound they spidermines make reminds me of the Replicators in Stargate SG-1
                      Oh yea, now that you've mentioned it.

Comment

Working...
                      X