Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by sharingan67 View Post
    my last problem is enervating , in game when sometimes i accidently click on + or - button of the mouse then it change my mouse's sensitivity .
    can we disable it?
    Yes, just use setpoint to change the buttons.

I have button "-" set to keypress "9", to select light gun, and "+" set to "0" for superweapon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rexeh View Post
    Get the acceleration fix, I have it somewhere so I can host it if you are unable to find it. Disable mouse trails in SetPoint 4.80 and also mouse shadow in Windows as well.

My settings:
    - 2nd bar to the left for cursor speed
    - No acceleration box checked
    - Game detection enabled, using OS implementation, enable game settings when a game is detected.
    - Advanced game settings: add UT2004.EXE to the games list and get rid of that 1800 DPI! Try 800 DPI first (I used 400 DPI for a while)

Also buy a Steelpad from SteelSeries, big pads like the QcK+ are perfect for 15+ cm/360, I use around 22 cm and get 30% LG accuracy on average.

GL with tweaking, it's worth it. =)

thanks Rexeh .
    i have setpoint 4.8 and i did everything but i can't go under 850 dpi it's blocked i don't know why .i have also the same steelpad you descripted steelseries .
    and the cursor speed is too late (out game) when i put in the 2nd bar .

my last problem is enervating , in game when sometimes i accidently click on + or - button of the mouse then it change my mouse's sensitivity .
    can we disable it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Get the acceleration fix, I have it somewhere so I can host it if you are unable to find it. Disable mouse trails in SetPoint 4.80 and also mouse shadow in Windows as well.

My settings:
    - 2nd bar to the left for cursor speed
    - No acceleration box checked
    - Game detection enabled, using OS implementation, enable game settings when a game is detected.
    - Advanced game settings: add UT2004.EXE to the games list and get rid of that 1800 DPI! Try 800 DPI first (I used 400 DPI for a while)

Also buy a Steelpad from SteelSeries, big pads like the QcK+ are perfect for 15+ cm/360, I use around 22 cm and get 30% LG accuracy on average.

GL with tweaking, it's worth it. =)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't know anybody who uses acceleration.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i think 7 cm is not for me .
    i play most of time in deatchmatch DM-rankin .
    so i need for shock combo .
    40 cm is good for dm rankin?
    and about acceleration wich one i must set ?
    there is in setpoint and also in game options

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's entirely dependant on how you like to play. I have 2 MX518's as they're (in my opinion) the best gaming mice.

I like to move the mouse 360 degrees with a movement of a little under 7cm. Other people like to have to move 40cm+ for the same amount of turn.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic please help me setting of mouse mx518

please help me setting of mouse mx518

Hello ,
    i just got a logitech mx518 1800 dpi today .

can you help me for the best configuration for ut2004 ?
    or just put your configuration there :

how did you set the mouse with setpoint ?
    in ut2004 and in setpoint what sensitivity you use?
    i must let 1800 dpi for ut2004?

please help .
Working...
X