Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work Wormbo! We appreciate all that you do for the community.

Comment

nice work wombo now its configurable on server details, it's alot better i was saying that to my brother the other day. that anyone using a bot or hack of any kind can basically just look through every server that's running antitcc

Comment

It does work pretty well. It's always annoyed me with the checks, but hey, it works!

Something about anti tcc that has annoyed me for YEARS: Announcer packs get you kicked like crazy. For example UC2 or UC1 annoncers. They are .u files, and for some reason anti tcc does not like them when all they do is handle sound. Plz fix

Comment

Yeap, noticed that too when I was using WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by FewPosts View Post
            It does work pretty well. It's always annoyed me with the checks, but hey, it works!

Something about anti tcc that has annoyed me for YEARS: Announcer packs get you kicked like crazy. For example UC2 or UC1 annoncers. They are .u files, and for some reason anti tcc does not like them when all they do is handle sound. Plz fix
            Won't happen antitcc can't tell if it's a pure sound only package, except for hardcoded detection or white listing those sound packages.

Comment

Then why does it only freak out on .u files that are basicaly announcer only?
              It doesn't get pissy about other "non-whitelisted" .u files--ever. Win7 btw, so it's obviously not just an WinXP thing.

Comment

Yes, what I was referring to was that I was unable to test in Win7 because I either crash before that, or I've never joined as a player, only as a spectator.

Comment

Oh, got ya mayn. So what OS are you using these days?

Comment

Anti TCC generally only cares about unknown (to the server) in-use things and blacklisted cheats.

If you don't use your "other 'non-whitelisted' .u files", then Anti TCC won't complain.

Comment

Oh I see. So it's becasue the announcer file is actually being run or w/e. Makes sense! I understand this to some extent. The only part that I don't get is: if I don't use it, (like use regular stock announcers), then is that .u file stilll running anyway in that case?

Anyway could you make it determine to some extent what some .u files do? Like maybe certain functions could be deemed "non-dangerous." Could PlaySound() or w/e be like allowed or something? I guess like whitelisting functions....IDK. I don't know that much about super hardcore capabilty etc with uScript. Thinking out loud sort of.

Comment

I don't think there will be any Anti TCC updates in the near future, if at all.
                        Ask your favorite server's admin to add an MD5 check for your announcer pack and Anti TCC will no longer complain.

Comment

K, thanx.

Comment

too much cheaters around these days!

Comment

Oy - hello there, thank you for all of your hard work Wormbo; I have a question in regard to the sensitivity changes -is this deemed cheating in some circles? At any rate, my set up requires a higher sens for shield, and lower sens for lg/shock, so I am left using a dpi shift which is rather frustrating when I play on my own server, getting owned and whatnot. Is there a way to circumvent this in the ini?

Comment

Nice Job Wormbo!

Comment

Working...
                                X