Mini Gun bug unfixed for over 2 years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Gun bug unfixed for over 2 years.

Try this, take out the mini gun, hold it for half a second, release it for half a second, hold it for half a second, etc couple times like 5 - 8.

Guess what? After that just relase it and watch the ammo starts to run out on it's own and the gun isn't fireing a single butllet.

This only occures on online games, not offline.

I reported this bug the first day the UT2003 was relased, but got zero response.

Why would you be doing that with the minigun 5-8 times in a row? Anyway yeah they should fix it for those who enjoy that motion with the mini.

Comment

Go to the demo feedback section !

Comment

Bio Rifle bug is still in the game too.

Comment

Re: Mini Gun bug unfixed for over 2 years.

Originally posted by Arclite
          Try this, take out the mini gun, hold it for half a second, release it for half a second, hold it for half a second, etc couple times like 5 - 8.

Guess what? After that just relase it and watch the ammo starts to run out on it's own and the gun isn't fireing a single butllet.

This only occures on online games, not offline.

I reported this bug the first day the UT2003 was relased, but got zero response.
          it is shooting, it just doesn't play the animations and spawn emitters :O

Comment

Re: Re: Mini Gun bug unfixed for over 2 years.

Originally posted by Jermaine_X
            it is shooting, it just doesn't play the animations and spawn emitters :O
            Yeah, I just tried this out. Do this to a bot and he will die.

Comment

Hmmm, i c. Still a bad bug. .

Demo feedback? Meh w/e, i did last time with UT2003, no one listened.

I just want you guys to know, that's all.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Mini Gun bug unfixed for over 2 years.

Originally posted by Raffi_B
                Yeah, I just tried this out. Do this to a bot and he will die.
                Yes, even online.
                The cause of this bug is a little complicated, but rest assured: there IS a bullet fired, even tho' you don't see it.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mini Gun bug unfixed for over 2 years.

Originally posted by Boksha
                  Yes, even online.
                  The cause of this bug is a little complicated, but rest assured: there IS a bullet fired, even tho' you don't see it.
                  Only way to stop this bug is to change to another weapond and change back to mini. This bug will degrade the games polishness a bit IMO.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mini Gun bug unfixed for over 2 years.

Originally posted by Arclite
                    Only way to stop this bug is to change the another weapond and change back to mini. This bug will degrade the games polishness a bit IMO.
                    Yes, so do broken direct-hit replication (or a total lack thereoff actually), shockcore collision bugs and shockrifle/LG inaccuracy.
                    None of them are gamekilling, but especially UT2k3 felt like a bug-fest sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                    X