Whats your Demo Weapon of Choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your Demo Weapon of Choice?

Yeah so what are all of your guys Weapons of choice for the demo?

For me I believe my favorite weapon to use, mostly during onslaught is the Beam Turrets, I always use those to save my team mates from almost getting plastered in the air by Raptor dudes, so I save them by letting the Raptor dudes eat some of my plasma beam.

I prefer to use the Grenade Launcher. Nothing like sticking a couple of 'nades to some fool face and watching him run helplessly in circles before blowing him up.

(usually followed by the message: "WTF OMG!!!111 HOW JTHE F*CK DIDD YOU DOO THATTT!!!!!!!@@!11")

Comment

The mine layer is pretty cool. I like to lay about 10 mines and then point the laser at a oncoming opponent and watch all them little fellas run like hell at em'.. hehe.

Comment

I have a pretty good balance in using most of the weapons actually... I of course use the pulse alot in Onslaught, and its pretty even with the use of rockets, flak, mini, and gernade launcher. The goo gun ive seen in assaut regularly and a little bit in onslaught, hardly use it though - I use it on occasion in DM. Shock I use on occasion in onslaught, not very often in assault.

I dont have a favorite really, I just work with what I got... all you really can do.

Comment

Shock and LG, for taking out those pesky Raptors, Mantas and Scorpions.
          That, and enemy snipers/rocketeers of course.

Comment

LG/shock/RL/flak/mini.

Well, you can never rely on one weapon, every weapon for every moment.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpie-love
              I prefer to use the Grenade Launcher. Nothing like sticking a couple of 'nades to some fool face and watching him run helplessly in circles before blowing him up.

(usually followed by the message: "WTF OMG!!!111 HOW JTHE F*CK DIDD YOU DOO THATTT!!!!!!!@@!11")
              Thats **** funny when that happens. :haha:

"You have been terminated."

I still love my LG/SR switching for taking out light vehicles, Raptors and people at a distance.

Mine layer owns for node and core destruction.

Comment

Love the Goliaths cannon and the Scorpions bolas.

Oh, and I also think the suicide message for the spider mines is hillarious:
                *player* tried out one of his own mines... it worked!
                :haha::up:

Comment

I've been called Flak Monkey by the announcer more times than I can remember.

Lightning Gun / AVRiL are also pretty cool.

Comment

I miss the Stinger. :cry:

Comment

Gotta love Shock for the long range disorientation..

Comment

For some reason, I've had good luck using the flak canon with secondary fire (canisters) when I'm facing someone 1-1..

Their usually jumping up and down in the air and make for easy targets when they land.

LG with zoom rulez when taking out campers from a good distance or raptors. It seems thats its harder for them to get a bearing on your location compared to the AVRiL.

Comment

favorite weapon by FAR for me is the manta. not the primary fire either, just plain RUNNING PEOPLE OVER with it.

vehicular manslaughter has such a nice ring to it.

Comment

shock/flak/mini/link :up: :up: :up:

Comment

I am having a ton of fun with the Spider Mines. When trying to re-capture the middle node by hiding on top mountain and shooting them down below off the edge. Laser aim them toward the node or enemy. Many tanks and troops get worked by those little buggers!

Redeemer is fun too. People are catching on to this hidden weapon.

Comment

Working...
                              X