Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i19 LAN Party!

So anyone going who lives on here?

For those who don't know, its the biggest gaming LAN in the UK. Running tournaments for all major games with prize winnings etc. Happening on the 12th March to 6pm on Monday the 15th of March. Check out the site here if you want some more info.

Gonna be running some prize winning UT2003 tournaments and possibly some UT2004 ones if enough people go

oh you KNOW the whole of DOA will be there, as they have been since i5 (me remembers back then that u went to LAN's for the ping :E) This is seriously a wicked event, and the atmosphere is ace. There are usually some developers that come down to promote new releases and Microsoft come and set up some whacking great Xbox stands too. Its all good :up:

Is the Net connection gonna be there again this time round? At i18 there was a 100 mb/s BT Internet conn so that every1 cud grab stuff they needed for games and play on clan server etc

Well worth coming down, SIGN UP NOW

Comment

Originally posted by [DOA]Mesh@Work
      Is the Net connection gonna be there again this time round?
      Certinaly is! 100mbit internet connection for everyone at the event, sponsored by BT!

Comment

we like :up:

Comment

With any luck, i should be there !

Comment

I'll be there with some teaching by Limited.

Comment

Me to :P

Comment

Id abselutly would love to go! But hey, I have College and I would never be able to get so much money from me mum! Which is a shame because Id love to go to such an event!

LOL! How can I think about that when me PC is abselutly ****e? Anyway. Great stuff sounds good and your making me wanna go!

Heh! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Darkus
                  Great stuff sounds good and your making me wanna go!

Heh! :up:
                  Excellent, thats we want! You know you want to attend!

Comment

eR where does it take place, i look on website but i dont see nowt. , if it near me ill go!. i live in Milton Keynes.

Comment

It takes place at Newbury Racecourse. You can find directions here:
                      http://www.multiplay.co.uk/infoshow.asp?id=7

Looks like i19 is gonna be a big one for UT already got [Void], [FF], [MPD] seated and I know the [DOA], [KEA] guys are coming as well as Op470

Comment

cant go too far away , on the upside though, theres always the school lunch time frag fest of Quake2!.

Comment

Originally posted by GunjaK
                          cant go too far away , on the upside though, theres always the school lunch time frag fest of Quake2!.
                          It's not that bad!

To: Newbury Racecourse

Total Distance: 67.4 miles
                          Total Time: 1 hr 31 min

Courtesy of www.theaa.com

Comment

Working...
                          X