Instagib in ut2004 demo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smood
    If DrSin says it sucks... it sucks. Plain and simple.
    He doesn’t say it sucks though. He doesn’t particularly agree with the bright-skins and hit-sounds, but he has never said that TTM sucks.

Comment

TTM should be cut from UT2004

Comment

Originally posted by bigcoops
        Also:

IF ANYONE KNOWS:

4) How to change gamespeed.
        5) How to have the server execute the file each time a new match starts.

It is anoying to have to type "exec instagib.txt" every time a new match starts. Plus when I am not playing on my server, all the weapons and pickups are still there.

As for low gravity on a dedicated server, you can type the following:

admin set physicsvolume gravity (z=-300)

I did this, i got all weapons away, but i still dont have the super shock rifle plz help me how i can set instagib in online games

Comment

Originally posted by Djinn
          I did this, i got all weapons away, but i still dont have the super shock rifle plz help me how i can set instagib in online games
          http://www.aqwaqwa.com/Other/instagib-guide.zip

Comment

I have now an ONLINE DEDICATED DM INSTAGIB server, its a public server so you may join

IP Address is: 145.53.248.138:7777

Have Fun Guys

Comment

I have now an ONLINE DEDICATED DM INSTAGIB server, its a public server so you may join

Have Fun Guys
              Okay, you will need to tell me how you got that working without the Shield Gun and all. Seems like you used an actual mutator. Explain. Hehe.

Comment

Have you got MSN Messenger, then i like to help you, because its not just making a stupid .txt file

Comment

Have you got MSN Messenger, then i like to help you, because its not just making a stupid .txt file
                  AnnonZi@hotmail.com

Comment

Have Fun Guys

Comment

Originally posted by AnnonKaiesZi
                      [Guide] Instagib in Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo
                      It's deleted

can someone please gimme the propper command to remove the supershock again? or just the 2 scripts to switch between nw and insta?

Comment

Originally posted by TDW-Socke
                        It's deleted

can someone please gimme the propper command to remove the supershock again? or just the 2 scripts to switch between nw and insta?
                        Brought to you by the same person that had his thread deleted (me), here is the guide in ZIP format!

http://www.aqwaqwa.com/Other/instagib-guide.zip

Comment

thx alot

but afaik there where some other things like switching back to nw and getting rid of shieldgun and assault?

Comment

Working...
                          X