Instagib in ut2004 demo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instagib in ut2004 demo!

I'm not sure if anyone knows this, too lazy to search.

If you create a notpad and name it "instagib" and type in the notpad.

killall weapon
    killall pickup
    summon Xweapons.supershockriflepickup

Then put the notpad into you system folder for UT2004 Demo.
    Go into the game start up an instant action and type exec instagib.txt into the consol and you should should be able to play instagib!

but that'll only work in Instant Action.

Not a bad way for the IG people to try stuff out though.

(I'm not one of them, but its good to know they've got something to try now)

:up:

Comment

interesting... if it happened each time you spawn it would be good

Comment

Well nice playing without weapons, the bots look like some dancing fools in the game

Comment

Just type this in the console:

set XGame.XPawn requiredequipment Xweapons.ZoomSuperShockRifle

Comment

Minus the Zoom.. Zoom=gay

Comment

n1 guys! testing it out

Comment

I think I will wait until full release before trying anything out

Comment

whaha very cool! ive try'd the set XGame.XPawn requiredequipment Xweapons.ZoomSuperShockRifle command btw, the text thingie didnt quite work! Oh man, this is going to rock hard! So smooth compared to ut2k3 instagib, if they keep the instagib rifle like this, its perfect, good nice red curly beam! keep it up! :up:

oh btw here a nice screenie for the drooling gibbers out there, actually u should try it yourself, but here's the result;

[screenshot]http://home.planet.nl/~jan80738/instagib1.JPG[/screenshot]

Comment

Actually as far as I know the beam looks excatly like the one in UT2k3

Only that in UT2k3 the spiral around the beam dissapears when you lower your gfx settings

Comment

Tried it out too, good stuff, lots of nice gibbage :up:

Comment

combine this with the brightskins and we're (iGibbers) almost back

[screenshot]http://www.wismerhill.nl/Plaatjes/ut2k4insta.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

Originally posted by Woozy
                          [B]combine this with the brightskins and we're (iGibbers) almost back
                          bah, ive never used brightskins, and i never will :down:

i mean, Wish, are u gonna use those brightskins aswell with Onslaught & Assault? i think its just lame atm, just wait and see what epic will do,

Comment

Totally agree about the bright skins, they have become a crutch!

Comment

Originally posted by 7eVeN=SwE=
                              i mean, Wish, are u gonna use those brightskins aswell with Onslaught & Assault?
                              Nope i'm not, actually prior to 2K4 i never used them

ít's just that i think the default models are a bit to dark/toned down in 2k4, for my liking that is.
                              The red and blue are too difficult to see on a large distance, in 2k3 the skin just contained more blue and red so it was easier to see which team you shoot at.

btw... i aint gonna play ONS with insta either, no fun and no linkgun for chargin nodes. I just use this for iTDM or iCTF cause i like it better this way

Comment

Working...
                              X