Any way to play UT2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    No its school, and i got no work to do yet as i do media, i am making a game, but in need some ideas

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The required registry entry is in a part of the registry that requires admin rights.
    The solution is quite simple: Don't play games at work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have the game and i am not familiar with registry fixer where can i find it?
    i'm trying to make it work on any pc by just putting it on a USB and play from there
    UT2004 is installed on my USB but it still asks me to install it, i can't if i don't know the Admin password and they won't allow me to have anyway

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT2004 requires a registry entry, if you can figure that part out it can be located wherever you want without installing. The caviat is you still must own a legitimate key and install it once yourself the normal way. But after that, you can certainly copy the registry keys and folders to any other computer.

Actually I'd recommend first copying the installed game to whatever computer you want to play on, then using a program called "UT2004 Registry Fixer", which will, if I recall correctly, prompt you for the location of the game and ask for the key and set up the reg for you. Then it will be perfectly playable.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hi.. buy the game.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Any way to play UT2004

Any way to play UT2004

Is there a file (no torrents) to play UT2004 without installing on othe pcs, Unreal gold and UT99 works and they don't need to be installed why can't 2004 do that? anyway to tweak the folders so it can play on other pcs without installing?
Working...
X