No announcement yet.

Scorpion Bolas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bolas are awesome. I love saving a full charge and waiting for a Manta driver to try and make a pass at me. Just before they fly overhead, you let 'er rip and stick a whole chain of bolas to the front of their Manta. I love watching people bail after I pull that :haha:
    But the best part is pulling a 180 after they hop out, and then chasing down the Manta driver with your blades :haha:

Comment

I think the Scorpion weapon is great; an interesting idea and fairly useful. Giving it too powerful of a weapon would unbalance the game. People are just going to have to accept that this isn't Halo, thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
        Agreed. A player hit by an AVRiL missile should take at least 80-100 damage. After all, it's a very slow missile that completely depends on it's homing ability to kill vehicles, and can be dodged easily.
        I thiink that's cuz it's the ANTI VEHICLE ROCKET LAUNCHER... Hence, it should do a ton more damage to vehicles than players.

I'm assuming that we'll see some ONS maps in the retail with the normal RL and AVRiL in it. Then you'll be able to rocket peeps down.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceboy2003
          I thiink that's cuz it's the ANTI VEHICLE ROCKET LAUNCHER... Hence, it should do a ton more damage to vehicles than players.
          Sure, but in real-life you're dead when you're hit by an anti-tank rocket, whether you're a tank or not.

Originally posted by Iceboy2003
          I'm assuming that we'll see some ONS maps in the retail with the normal RL and AVRiL in it. Then you'll be able to rocket peeps down.
          I SO hope most ONS maps will have the RL. Especially the smaller ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
            Sure, but in real-life you're dead when you're hit by an anti-tank rocket, whether you're a tank or not.

I SO hope most ONS maps will have the RL. Especially the smaller ones.

I know some have the RL........ from the vids anyways....

...............yes........... and even tho UT isn't real-life, this just makes 0 sense....

Comment

Working...
            X