Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TKing in Onslaught!!!!

<rant>
    My god people .. get it through your head, you cant TK!!! I stood there and let some guy empty clips from four different weapons into me. Doesnt he get the point? Save the TKing for CounterStrike. Do people have to be SO stupid? Cant they moderate it a bit?
    </rant>

Does a new person at the game ring any bell?
    If he was so.."stupid" as to try to kill you after shooting you one million times he was probably VERY new at the game.

Just try to tell him same team.And if he/she doesnt get it let him hunt you down while you go for the enemy power node then he will at least remove some of the enemies attention from you.

Comment

Well, what surprises me is that people don't start to wonder what's going on if you slowly walk up to them completely ignoring the fact that they are shooting at you.
      Maybe I SHOULD be binding the "I'm on your team!" voice.

Comment

Forgive me, but what does TK stand for.

Comment

Originally posted by South of Heaven
          Forgive me, but what does TK stand for.
          Teamkill.

Comment

funny, ive TK'ed a few ppl with ff=0%....

im sure a few ppl can work out how!

Comment

Originally posted by Morba
              funny, ive TK'ed a few ppl with ff=0%....

im sure a few ppl can work out how!
              I think i know.

Comment

Actually, teamkilling is possible. I have been crushed by vehicles as teammates enter/exit them. I guess during that transition time the vehicle is neutral and ff filters do not apply.

Comment

If your teammate is on the tower you can ram them with the raptor and knock them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sigma0
                    Actually, teamkilling is possible. I have been crushed by vehicles as teammates enter/exit them. I guess during that transition time the vehicle is neutral and ff filters do not apply.
                    I did a fly-by on the central tower looking for the redeemeer. I didn't see that one of my teammates was already up there (I honestly don't know how I didn't see him) and someone had a missile lock on my raptor. So, as I was careening toward the tower, I exited (so as to land on top), thus sending my Raptor right up my teammate's ***. Once my hysterical fit of laughter subsided, I apologized for the mishap, but he spent the next hour chewing me out, chewing my mother out, and calling my sexuality into question. Finally I just said "look bud, it was an accident... you can either move on or let this turn into a life-long obsession". He told me he was going to "find me IRL". He then left.

Sorry, but people who use "IRL" to describe their existance away from a game are not perceived as a threat by me.

But holy **** was that funny... he flew halfway across the map with my Raptor protruding from his ******.

Comment

every server I seem to join now I get shot at by my own team mates.. I can understand if your new and all, but when you sit there and yell at them and you never die.. now come on.. doesnt take a rocket scientist... These people are annoying.

Comment

I think too many people can't tell who's on which team. Maybe that's why you see so many attempts at TK. Not being able to distinguish team colors is one of the most common complaints so far, so I'll bet it's something Epic will take care of for the final release.

Comment

Ditto. I often have the same problem using the Lightning, as the green 'friendly' triangles that appear over teammates' heads over distances aren't immediately apparent when you zoom in.

Comment

I've teamkilled in Onslaught before (accidentally) by telefragging.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                              Well, what surprises me is that people don't start to wonder what's going on if you slowly walk up to them completely ignoring the fact that they are shooting at you.
                              I had a teammate keep firing flak at my back as we both left the base.

10 seconds later he exclaims over chat "Breschau is a cheater!!"

Presumably cos he couldn't hurt me. I wasn't sure if he was for real or just taking the mick.

In retrospect I should probably have explained that the game involves two sides and the server only let us kill the opposing side and, by the way, we're on the same side. But our first node, which was under attack, was a higher priority at the time

As an aside, does ut2k4 have an automatic "same team" speech when you hit a friendly? There were a lot of people saying that when they just happened to get hit by a stray round in the middle of a fight that was crowded enough that they're bound to get a little friendly fire. Wasn't sure if everyone was taking the time to activate a speech bind or if it was an automatic thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X