A suggestion for the TTM crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinaDani
    God no. Sorry, but keep the changes and changable things to a minimum. Keeping most servers pure and clean is better in the end.

**** right. :up:

I hate all that extra rubish.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallout5
      The better players will figure out what promotes the most competitive way to play, and if Epic won't tow the line they will find a way to do it themselves
      Exactly! So no worries for you guys then! TTM will fix whatever problems u guys might have.

Things that help divide the good from the bad also help enhance competition. People will be able to know where they need to improve on, and thus will be able to improve.
      Yea that worked real well in UT2003... check out how many people are playing it. lol

By removing Boost dodging, you offer less things that could require skill.
      Skills are for jobs... games are played to have fun.

TTM will include whatever is best for the game. Most competitive players wanted to have the game "good" from the beginning so that mutators wouldn't be required to have a good match between players. It looks like Epic won't be doing that, so I know someone will.
      :up:

You can still have a good match in UT2004 demo without that stuff btw

Comment

Originally posted by Flaago[oo]
        Keep changes in TTM to a minimum. TTM saved UT2003, dont use it to destroy UT2004.
        I have to agree, ttm was great for ut2003 imo, but if they put a way to add fast weapon switching back in, and even boosting to an extent, there are going to be a whole load more people bashing it than 2k3's ever had, and i had enough of those debates the last time.

Comment

Surely the UT2k3ers can adapt to UT2k4 like you guys told the UT crowd to adapt to UT2k3 right?

You can always go back to playing UT2k3. I heard that alot from UT2k3ers who didn't agree with the larger classic UT community.

Now it's your turn to adapt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultron
            Surely the UT2k3ers can adapt to UT2k4 like you guys told the UT crowd to adapt to UT2k3 right?

You can always go back to playing UT2k3. I heard that alot from UT2k3ers who didn't agree with the larger classic UT community.

Classic! :haha: :haha:

:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Ultron

:up: :up:

Only thing i'm not liking is the lack of boostdodges, but as long as the servers i play on make use of the mute to put it back in, and the game is popular then who am i to complain :up:

Comment

Working...
              X