Adrenaline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrenaline

This isn't going to be an anti-adrenaline psychorant. I just realized the problem of adrenaline yesterday. It's not in the abilities you get from Full Adrenaline. Here's the problem with adrenaline: it's the fact that there are adrenaline pills.

Collecting adrenaline pills requires no skill, and the adrenaline you earn comntinues into your next life, instead of restetting after you're fragged. Running around collecting pills is distinctely mario, and distinctly n00b. I don't want to see adrenaline go away, I want THIS to happen:

1. No adrenaline pills
    2. Adrenaline should only be earned by killing other players, or by scoring goals, capturing flags, building nodes, etc. Things that require skill
    3. Your adrenaline should reset when you die.

These changes would make adrenaline powers into rewards for owning, not rewards for collecting coins, like in Mario.

What do you think?

I don't think people who are owning on a server should be the only ones to benefit from adren. They are already getting ahead because of the kills. Taking away pills sounds like just another way to keep lesser players down. I always thought it was cool when a noob surprises you with a speed combo and rips off your flag before you can stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboozler
      I don't think people who are owning on a server should be the only ones to benefit from adren. They are already getting ahead because of the kills. Taking away pills sounds like just another way to keep lesser players down. I always thought it was cool when a noob surprises you with a speed combo and rips off your flag before you can stop him.
      i agree:bulb:

Comment

so offence placebo, but those are all really, REALLY bad ideas IMO.

as stated, then only the top keep rising, leaving NO hope for the lesser player.

Comment

Working...
        X