Pancake!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pancake!!!

Just love that one when you smoosh someone.

Ahhh....this game is good.

Know what else is good? Eagle Eye bonus. Those are fun.

So is toast.:up:

Comment

How do you get a Pancake anyway? Whenever I splat someone in the manta I get Vehicular Manslaughter, Roadkill, or Hit and Run... no pancakes :cry:

Comment

hehe!

I was at the enemies main power node with a raptor, up on that platform where the lg is. I was being shot down so I jumped out like 30 feet up. When I hit the platform I was opening up with my minigun hoping to take this guy out before I died, when my raptor that I jumped out of came down from directly above him. That was hilarious - Pancake!

Comment

You have to jump over em, then come down square on em. Fun.

Comment

To get a pancake, you hae to jump in the manta and then land directly on them. It's cool
            I believe that "pancake" occurs when a player is killed because it becames squashed in between two different things, i.e. the Manta and the ground, or two Hellbenders, as opposed to dying from damage due to something hitting you very hard. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.
            They're both probably right but I've only managed it my way (The 1st one.)

Comment

The way I did it was smash someone against a wall ....what a Pancake indeed.

Comment

To get a pancake you have to jump into the air in the manta, and then land on someone (either by dropping onto their heads, or by hitting the alt fire or duck key to slam down on them).

If you don't jump first, you don't get a pancake, even if you just flew off a cliff and smashed someone flat

Comment

That's not always true Mach, I didn't do that, my car smashed a dude into a wall, my car did topple a bit, but I got....

PANCAKE!!!!!

Comment

Yeah. The only pancake I've got yet, I was just hovering there in the Manta shooting a powernode. I noticed the node's health wasn't decreasing very fast, and then looked down and noticed that an enemy guy was standing right under me, healing it as I was shooting it.

I reached over, pressed crouch, and away went that problem...

PANCAKE.

Comment

nooo vehicular manslaughter is da bombbbbbbbbbb, or when u have a ludicrous kill with male anouncer, **** u get scared somuch u cant move for 10 seconds !!!!

Comment

I once pancaked someone with a Raptor.

Comment

Working...
                        X