X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPIC: please stop this!!

brightskins should be seen as a cheat.
    yes in ut2003 you needed it tbh, because scaling and skins where very very bad, but NOT in ut2004, there totally fine!!
    its not needed at all, already ive seen links and files handed out
    like it part of the demo pack. its cheating, simple.

so please EPIC see these BS's as a cheat! lets just play this
    game as its ment tobe.:up:

strawberry jam is good on toast:bulb:

Comment

I feel it should be a cheat, cause at first..skins did feel a bit hard to see, but after a couple of days, you can easily spot an enemy out in the open.

Here let me give an example, imagine playing BF1942 and being able to spot some one hiding behind a tree on a mountain, and being able to pick him off, just cause you were using some bright skin modification....i would see that as cheating cause games like these (2k4, BF942) call for a lot of "sneaking" around and stealthing your way around the terrain. Whats the fun of quietly moving your way around a mountain to lay a sneak attack on a node, when your frekain bright *** can be seen from miles away.

Comment

There is already a thread (on the front page, no less) discussing the value (or lack thereof) of brightskins. You did not need to post an entirely new topic just for a fleeting attempt to get Epic's attention. They tend to observe what the community is discussing.

Comment

Originally posted by Slamoid
          strawberry jam is good on toast:bulb:
          That may be the best use of metaphor I have ever seen. Well done. Was it intentional?

Don't care about skins. I'll play either way. Everyone else can do whatever they want.

Comment

Epic could stop it by making the skins more visible. They know it's a problem, yet they release another game in the same state.

The models are too small and not bright enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Mejwell
              There is already a thread (on the front page, no less) discussing the value (or lack thereof) of brightskins. You did not need to post an entirely new topic just for a fleeting attempt to get Epic's attention. They tend to observe what the community is discussing.

OH ****!!! :haha: :haha: i seriously didnt see any threads on this!! good point, but please, i AINT seeking attantion from epic LOL thats just daft. thread is locked

Comment

Working...
              X