Hit and Run!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blaag
    i think you jsut have to be going a certain speed to get it. i know ive gotten it whiel jsut zommign along and squashing a guy, and never got out.

also, taht woudl defy the definition of "hit and run" in real life, as it when you hit somebody, and drive off...
    Well, I (and others) have had it many times now without even being in the vehicle so that kinda squashes your theory.

Comment

lol, this is what I do when the ******** weilding AVRiLs start camping the hills: I spawn at my home base, grab a raptor, fly behind the ********, and splatter them and their frikken AVRiL all over my wind shield. Funny as hell. Last thing you would ever expect is a Raptor to swoop attack your *** right off the top of a hill

Comment

Originally posted by FOZZI
        Well, I (and others) have had it many times now without even being in the vehicle so that kinda squashes your theory.
        interesting...

well maybe each time you kill soemone with a vehicle, of any kind, in any way, it jstu randomly chooses form the many messages... well all knwo in time.. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Radeon285
          Last thing you would ever expect is a Raptor to swoop attack your *** right off the top of a hill
          Your avatar demonstrates this move well.

If there are AVRiL campers on the hill, I like to snipe them with the LG from far away.

Comment

Working...
          X