Hit and Run!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit and Run!!

I laughed my *** off first time I discovered this.
    Get the manta and run it at a group of enemy nice and fast and bail out at the last minute.
    Watch it "Hit and Run!" and spray guts everywhere! lol.
    Has anyone else been using this technique yet?
    I find it works nicely as a suprise attack against those AVRiL wielding ********.

Any time you run over a player with a vehicle you get that.

And Im EVIL with the Avril

Comment

No, you get different messages, usually "Road Kill", "Road Rage" or sometimes "Vehicular Manslaughter".
      "Hit and Run" is when you're not in the Vehicle.

Comment

Re: Hit and Run!!

Originally posted by FOZZI
        I laughed my *** off first time I discovered this.
        Get the manta and run it at a group of enemy nice and fast and bail out at the last minute.
        Watch it "Hit and Run!" and spray guts everywhere! lol.
        Has anyone else been using this technique yet?
        I find it works nicely as a suprise attack against those AVRiL wielding ********.
        That really does work and is becoming one of my favorite tactics. I love to get the Manta up to full speed and climb a hill where I know the enemy is on the other side by their node. Then at the very top I bail out and the Manta keeps on trucking into their midst. Usually they are all so surprised that they concentrate on shooting the Manta long enough for a couple of shock combos to bring some pain before they realize it is unmanned.

Comment

i love doing that

Comment

Re: Re: Hit and Run!!

Originally posted by IdburnU
            That really does work and is becoming one of my favorite tactics. I love to get the Manta up to full speed and climb a hill where I know the enemy is on the other side by their node. Then at the very top I bail out and the Manta keeps on trucking into their midst. Usually they are all so surprised that they concentrate on shooting the Manta long enough for a couple of shock combos to bring some pain before they realize it is unmanned.
            Hehe, thats what I thought too, great suprise / trick tactic.

Comment

First time I got plancake:

In Manta, speeding over hill. At the peak, I jumped it, sailing over a group heading to mid. Then I spamtapped altfire and squashed 3 of em. Gotta love being able to do altfire as much as you want.:up:

Comment

yea yeah its nice, but....

could you people PLEASE STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS?!

thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Maegrim
                  yea yeah its nice, but....

thank you.
                  Who stole the jam out of your doughnut?

Comment

I like to cover the Manta in grenades, fly it towards a group of enemies, bail out and then make it go boom. Sometimes it actually works!

Comment

No, you get different messages, usually "Road Kill", "Road Rage" or sometimes "Vehicular Manslaughter".
                      "Hit and Run" is when you're not in the Vehicle.
                      Lets not forget "Pancake". :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by Shakuurn
                        I like to cover the Manta in grenades, fly it towards a group of enemies, bail out and then make it go boom. Sometimes it actually works!
                        Yeah, I havent actually been able to make the "Suicide Bomber" move work yet. Thanks for reminding me to try again. :up:

Comment

:haha: Grate!

I got "Hit and Run" manytimes... but I havent tryed your trick! You sure it has to be unmanned?

Comment

Originally posted by Mohlraax
                            :haha: Grate!

I got "Hit and Run" manytimes... but I havent tryed your trick! You sure it has to be unmanned?
                            Nop not sure, there are so many "Vehicular manslaughter" messages I havent been able to work out all the differences. I thought it made sense, seeing as its called hit and run, and I've never got that message while I was in the vehicle. hmm I wonder if any of them are worth more points than others? Doubt it somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Maegrim
                              indeed. i thoguht everyone knew abot thsi before the demo was even released, becasue of all the videos.

Who stole the jam out of your doughnut?
                              i did... mb... but i refuse to give it back!

BTW, im pretty sure "Hit and Run" doesnt require you to get out of yoru vehicle... i think you jsut have to be going a certain speed to get it. i know ive gotten it whiel jsut zommign along and squashing a guy, and never got out.

also, taht woudl defy the definition of "hit and run" in real life, as it when you hit somebody, and drive off...

Comment

Working...
                              X