Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Gun!!

anyone had one of these ?

i shot another raptor out the sky with the alt fire of my raptor and it said it. It was really cool.

should change my name to maverick

Sweet!!! Man this game is full of cool little surprises!

/hears "Danger Zone"

Comment

i like to shoot raptors down with the tank.

Comment

top gun is when u shoot a raptor down from the sky while being in one yourself. It doesn't matter fire or altfire (correct me if im wrong). The coolest thing you can get is eagle eye, when u shoot a raptor out of the sky with a tank. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
          Sweet!!! Man this game is full of cool little surprises!

/hears "Danger Zone"
          yeah isnt it just!
          i just got a pancake for the first time earlier too. I'm loving finding out all the new things about the game.:up:

Comment

LOL
            Ownz.....

Comment

I got loads of top guns.
              The trick is getting up real close to your enemy raptor and hitting alt fire. That way there is no time for him to escape the locked on missile.

Comment

Several each round

Comment

also, try to keep your crosshairs on the target to help the missile find it.

Comment

WAIT, i forgot to ask, how do you go down on a raptor...

Wait, I mean, how do you land a raptor? (not on the nuke roof, i can do that)

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                      WAIT, i forgot to ask, how do you go down on a raptor...

Wait, I mean, how do you land a raptor? (not on the nuke roof, i can do that)
                      One of the loading screens for Onslaught tips you off that Ctrl makes the raptor go up, and C brings it down. . .

Comment

So far I've gotten Top Gun, Daredevil, and Vehicular Manslaughter. I am so loving Onslaught.

Edit:/ And I really like the fact that Epic now has a "Screenshots" folder in the game. No more searching through the System folder.

Comment

I think i just had a "Eagle Eye" for shooting a raptor that was really far away. :up:

Comment

you get topgun if you hit a raptor or a manta with the alt fire. (because the alt fire is following the manta/raptor like the avril)

and you get eagle-eye if you hit a raptor with the primary fire of the goliath.

Comment

I got "Fender Bender" for a head-on collision between my Scorpion and another Scorpion, then later again between my scorpion and a hellbender.I love the way the drivers name appears on the hellbenders liscence plate!

How do you get a "pancake"? I got one before but now I just get "road kill".

Comment

Working...
                              X