Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow epic, this demo sucked!

Nah I'm kidding. THIS DEMO WAS NICE!

I'm in a turret, I see a dude flying the aircraft and I start shootin, his plane gets destroyed, he falls ALL THE WAY down from the sky. Assault mode returns, 50+ new maps. Onslaught rocks, 32+ ppl, more teamwork needed.

I'm telling you, I thought this demo wouldn't be even 1/4th as good as it is. I thought onslaught was just gonna be another excuse for a gametype, but boy was I wrong. Nice job epic, this demo was awesome. This has the great gameplay of UT1 but the eye candy of 2k3. It's what I've been wanting ever since 2k3 came out..this is a definite buy and a recommend to all my friends.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Why would you use such a stupid title?

Oh yeah, I know. Because no one would care what you said otherwise.

I obviously don't fall into the "care" category either. But titles designed soley to get people to read posts is the most annoying thing on any forum.

Comment

lol, i didnt read that first line of yours and started with the first paragraph, and i was like, wth?? he's saying the game is good but the thread says it sucked. :haha:

Comment

Yeah, that basically sums it up Clock. I know a lot of people will hop into the thread once they see a title like that so I thought, why not joke a little.

Comment

It would have been funnier had you made a thread titled "Demo released early! Link!" yesterday.

Comment

dont think therres 50 new maps.

Comment

your right, theres 54.

Comment

Working...
              X