Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Sniper_Rifle357
    so teh day of the demo and we have had it for all of one day and somebody broke the online servers

and im sad cuz i get owned by teh bots
    lol

type 'god' in the console, should take care of that. I think it's good that the masterserver is down so that we can learn some things about it, config, tweak, and even do a lan party or two.

Sealclubber this is for you --->:bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so teh day of the demo and we have had it for all of one day and somebody broke the online servers

and im sad cuz i get owned by teh bots

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SealClubber
    Well, so far today Ive been trying to connect to an online game, and I havent been able to get one server to pop up... and Ive been up since 11am! estrn time! Its 4:12 now!

- I dont have dsl, I can cable

- I have tried everything! refreshing, changing my connection type in Ut from cable to 56k to Lan and back again! Changed my player settings... etc etc

all that - Have they been working on the master server this long!?
    they are right now. so, probably yes. i haven't heard peep from them, so I bet they are focused on this issue bigtime.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, so far today Ive been trying to connect to an online game, and I havent been able to get one server to pop up... and Ive been up since 11am! estrn time! Its 4:12 now!

- I dont have dsl, I can cable

- I have tried everything! refreshing, changing my connection type in Ut from cable to 56k to Lan and back again! Changed my player settings... etc etc

all that - Have they been working on the master server this long!?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [LIMB]LghtBrngr
    doh, i hadn't refreshed the forum list since this yesterday. delete this thread.
    I just read the title ADSL - Then Chicago. I have read on now and realise everyone is having issues.

My apoligies to ThePerfectCore, though the Sticky does not indicate global MS issues.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I didn't have an issue until this afternoon. So, I guess it is NOW affecting me

Anyway, I just received an email that The master server is having some down time as Epic is working on their server clusters and routing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ThePerfectCore
    There. Is. A. Sticky. At. The. Top. Of. The. Forum.

Someone really just needs to put huge flashing GIFs around it or something.
    Point it out then !!!

Im in the UK and it takes ages or never brings up a server list !!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There. Is. A. Sticky. At. The. Top. Of. The. Forum.

Someone really just needs to put huge flashing GIFs around it or something.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic MasterServer Issues

MasterServer Issues

Anyone having issues getting masterserver to send you a list of game servers? I had several failed attempts that I couldn't connect to the masterserver (masterserver could not be reached). I edited my ini file so that the currentmaster=0. But still have issues connecting, and seeing if there are any games to join. I get any empty list.
Working...
X