Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MasterServer Issues

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    MasterServer Issues

    Anyone having issues getting masterserver to send you a list of game servers? I had several failed attempts that I couldn't connect to the masterserver (masterserver could not be reached). I edited my ini file so that the currentmaster=0. But still have issues connecting, and seeing if there are any games to join. I get any empty list.

    #2
    There. Is. A. Sticky. At. The. Top. Of. The. Forum.

    Someone really just needs to put huge flashing GIFs around it or something.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by ThePerfectCore
      There. Is. A. Sticky. At. The. Top. Of. The. Forum.

      Someone really just needs to put huge flashing GIFs around it or something.
      Point it out then !!!

      Im in the UK and it takes ages or never brings up a server list !!!

      Comment


        #4
        I didn't have an issue until this afternoon. So, I guess it is NOW affecting me

        Anyway, I just received an email that The master server is having some down time as Epic is working on their server clusters and routing.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by [LIMB]LghtBrngr
          doh, i hadn't refreshed the forum list since this yesterday. delete this thread.
          I just read the title ADSL - Then Chicago. I have read on now and realise everyone is having issues.

          My apoligies to ThePerfectCore, though the Sticky does not indicate global MS issues.

          Comment


            #6
            Well, so far today Ive been trying to connect to an online game, and I havent been able to get one server to pop up... and Ive been up since 11am! estrn time! Its 4:12 now!


            - I dont have dsl, I can cable

            - I have tried everything! refreshing, changing my connection type in Ut from cable to 56k to Lan and back again! Changed my player settings... etc etc

            all that - Have they been working on the master server this long!?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by SealClubber
              Well, so far today Ive been trying to connect to an online game, and I havent been able to get one server to pop up... and Ive been up since 11am! estrn time! Its 4:12 now!


              - I dont have dsl, I can cable

              - I have tried everything! refreshing, changing my connection type in Ut from cable to 56k to Lan and back again! Changed my player settings... etc etc

              all that - Have they been working on the master server this long!?
              they are right now. so, probably yes. i haven't heard peep from them, so I bet they are focused on this issue bigtime.

              Comment


                #8
                so teh day of the demo and we have had it for all of one day and somebody broke the online servers


                and im sad cuz i get owned by teh bots

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Sniper_Rifle357
                  so teh day of the demo and we have had it for all of one day and somebody broke the online servers


                  and im sad cuz i get owned by teh bots
                  lol

                  type 'god' in the console, should take care of that. I think it's good that the masterserver is down so that we can learn some things about it, config, tweak, and even do a lan party or two.

                  Sealclubber this is for you --->:bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X